Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

BARNEGAT BAY BASH #13

Started by Bob23, January 08, 2019, 05:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finbar Beagle

Bob,

Ellen and myself are in for Friday.  Saturday, we may need to run to an annual canoe trip nearby, to be confirmed.  Will be back Saturday night to join the fleet, and for Sunday morning sail.

We plan to sail our 19 down on Thursday, so Friday we will be sailing off forked river.

Will call south wind marina tomorrow...
Brian, Finbar Beagle's Dad

CP 19 MkII- Galway Terrapin, Hull 372
Northern Barnegat Bay, NJ

Bob23

Ok mates....the game is afoot!

K3v1n

Lesa and I for dinner Friday night, most likely just me for the Tice's sail.
1981 Com-Pac 16 MK I

www.emptynestsailing.com
Panacea SailBlog

JERSEY SHORE TRAILER SAILERS

Reighnman

I'm for sure in for Saturday night at Tices. Breaking news on our end, admiral is with child, due date is November 14th!! Not sure how many nights I can squeeze away. Original plan was Thursday at Myers hole, Friday Southwinds, and Saturday at tices. Might have to scratch the thursday night away.
Siren 17, O'Day 222, CP 19, CP 25, Sunday Cat

Bob23

Tim Gardner

NOT to be unfeeling, but in my experience a hormonally imbalanced Admiral is just what sailing far, far away is for.
JMHO. TG
Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.

K3v1n

For future plans here are a few picks of the Berkeley Island Cove.
I was out that way this weekend....not by boat though.
There was a good stiff south wind, but nicely protected anchorage.

1981 Com-Pac 16 MK I

www.emptynestsailing.com
Panacea SailBlog

Bob23

So mates...how about a roll call for the BBB 2019? Who's not afraid to tarnish their reputation by throwing in with this lot of gnarly wharf rats? Friday night dinner location to be announced but it's been discussed to find ourselves at Joey Harrisions which is within stumbling distance to our boat slips at Southwinds. So...what say ye??

lkm

I feel like I'm waking up to a party where I fell asleep for a while.  What? Huh?  Aug 16-18.  Food?  Beer?  Sailing?  Uh, sure.  Sign me up.
Just me for the dinner, then the girls will join for Sat.
Larry.
2005 Eclipse #20 - Figaro

Bob23

Poifect! Looking forward to seeing you all. Now...where are the rest?  Lurking or aground on a deserted island? Come forward mates!!

Finbar Beagle

Admiral Ellen and myself are in for the duration...
Brian, Finbar Beagle's Dad

CP 19 MkII- Galway Terrapin, Hull 372
Northern Barnegat Bay, NJ

K3v1n

Lesa and I for dinner and most likely just me for the sail.

PS. Sample shirts have been ordered. If all goes well more details to follow.
1981 Com-Pac 16 MK I

www.emptynestsailing.com
Panacea SailBlog

Eagleye

Hey mates,
I'm still in.  I just have a few more tweaks to get the Madame in the water a couple of times before the bash . I believe I am busier now since I retired.   And not to mention the hours of polishing the anchor each day.  New tires coming for the trailer tommorow for a safe trip down.  Can't wait....

"Madame Z"   2006 Eclipse    #42

Bob23

Fantastic, Allen I was just thinking of calling you. And this is precisely why I'll never retire. I don't have enough time now, why would I retire to be busier than ever? Looking forward to seeing you both- stay tuned for more info as we figure out just what we're doing!! it's soon!!

Reighnman

The Admiral has blessed a Thursday departure so I'm in for dinner on Friday within stumbling distance to our fleet! Will get on reserving a slip at Southwinds.
Siren 17, O'Day 222, CP 19, CP 25, Sunday Cat