News:

Howdy, Com-Pac'ers!
Hope you'll find the Forum to be both a good resource and
a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Attention: Trouble logging in? Read This FIRST!

Started by CaptK, September 21, 2005, 10:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptK

Regarding the logging-in problem:

I hope to be able to fix this in a few short days, once I have regular access to the 'net here at the marina. Until then, Clemens gave me an idea about this problem.

If you are a new or an older member, and are having problems logging in, make a reply post to this one, and put your Forum Username in the post.

New Members: Go ahead and post your username as soon as you finish registration, in order to get your membership authorized for logging in.

If those of you who run into this problem will do this, an Admin can look here easily to see who needs fixin', and get you set up quickly and easily. :)

This should keep us from having a whole bunch of "Can't log in" posts, until I can get things fixed, and the problem is resolved.

Thanks!
My other car is a sailboat.

sailFar.net
Small boats, Long distances...

Ernie B.

CaptK

Hi Ernie -

I looked up your member name and couldn't find it; if you joined during last week (approx 10/28/05 - 11/05/05), then your info was lost during a data restore. Please rejoin, and I'll check back so that when you have, if needed, I can activate the membership for you. Sorry for the trouble! :)
My other car is a sailboat.

sailFar.net
Small boats, Long distances...

jrhinners

I registered long ago but am a senior citizen and don't remember what I used for a username or password.  Your forum won't let me re-register because it still has my email address:  songo**********nk.net

What can I do to logon or re-register?

Thanks.

John Hinners

PS I sail a Com-Pac 16 and love it.

John: I edited your email address out so that spammers wouldn't be able to see it. Welcome back! - CaptK)

crbakdesign

Hi John,

I've located you on our list as userID:  John Hinners.  I've also sent you a private email with a temporary password.  Feel free to log on and go to your profile to change this and  choose a new password.  

Thanks for contacting us!  

Clemens

potatoes

can't log in. Says account expired.  My user name was "sallye"

crbakdesign

Welcome back!   :D Always great to see a fellow Com-pac sailor in our neck of the woods.

Try it again. You should  be alright now.  Let me know if you have any more problems.  

C

hobie

This is third time I've asked.I can get around site,I just cant ask or respond.My name is hobie kernan  hpkxxxx@mchsi.com   I've tried to reregister but cant do that as my email address is taken,yes by me .Please help.Third times the charm?Thanks,hobie 16/III

(edited email address - CaptK)

crbakdesign

I've reset your membership to active.  Your userID is:  hobie kernan.  Enter it exactly like that and also input your existing password and you should be good to go! :)   Thank you for persisting. If you have any other problems logging on let us know.  We'll get it straighted out.

Smooth sailing.

neallen

Registered back in July, but I can't log in.  I also need to re-set my password.  

Thanks,

Nancy

crbakdesign

Hi Nancy,

I sent you an email with your log-on information.  Thanks for contacting us, you should be good to go now.
:)

I registered in the summer as crabcop, got reset the week the system crashed in November, now can't log in. Please help.

crbakdesign

Hi,

Your UserID that you entered is casespecific: Crabcop.  If you have your password you shouldn't have any problem logging in.  If you do, let me know and I will email you a new password as well.

BILL HART

:(  UNABLE TO LOG IN THANKS

BILL HART

SORRY  B.HART ___________