News:

Howdy, Com-Pac'ers!
Hope you'll find the Forum to be both a good resource and
a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Attention: Trouble logging in? Read This FIRST!

Started by CaptK, September 21, 2005, 10:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crbakdesign

Sorry Ernie,

Just noticed your first name is not Ed.  I just got home from the day job and my head is still spinning from the freeway.  I'd rather be sailing! Let me know if you have any further problems getting on.

ernie buchanan

Hi,
     Sorry to bother you yet again, but this is the message I get:

"That email address (----------------------) is being used by a registered member already. If you feel this is a mistake, go to the login page and use the password reminder with that address."

(email address hidden to keep spam bots at bay).  Under "forgot my password" I get this response:

"Sorry, this account has not yet been approved. If you need to change your email address please click here."

Could you delete please the forum account based on my e-mail address?  The account in your system seems to have no password or activation code.  My gallery account is fine.
                                                                       Ernie Buchanan

crbakdesign

Ernie Buchanan

Hi Again,
     Please reset the account.  Thanks for the help/patience.  My computer (or internet) crashed during my registration.  Things have been goofy ever since.
                                                                              Ernie

thirdme

Hi

I think I've really messed this up.  I have no idea what I've done now.  I'm sorry. I don't normally drink this much coffee.  I don't know what stage in the process I am:  Am I new?  I'm at most 4 days old.  I can't seem to log in, but I managed to log in under ANOTHER name with my e-mail and password.  So, I'm either "Liane" or I'm "blowmedown".  Can you help me with my identity crisis? 

EIther way, I'm now not having success with EITHER identity.  Maybe I need a third?

Let me know what you suggest.  I promise not to acquire any further identities in the meantime.

THanks

Liane/blowmedown  (well, I lied, it won't let me post under my current name either, so I'll add "thirdme")

dusty

<raised hand>i've got a question</raised hand>

what circumstance brought you to drink too much coffee?

i'd guess you need a seventh identity ~ i mean, if you TrUlY want to get away with the mayhem....

i also recommend a dirty shaken martini.

thanks! ~ dusty

Bill Hart

crbakdesign

Hi Bill,

I don't see your listing either.  Send me a private email with your userID and I'll see if we can set you back up. 

B.Hart

I'M BACK  IT helps  if you use the right password.

Carl Stephens

I'm an older member and tried to login but no go

Says userid stephens84 and email id already exist but says they don't when i try to reset PW

Carl