News:

Howdy, Com-Pac'ers!
Hope you'll find the Forum to be both a good resource and
a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Attention: Trouble logging in? Read This FIRST!

Started by CaptK, September 21, 2005, 10:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crbakdesign

Hi Bill,

Sorry about the log-in issue.  Earlier today the forum was down and that might have been why you weren't able to log on. Since your userID B.Hart is still active, I will send you an email with a temporary password.  You can log on and go to your profile then and change it to something that works for you.

Merry Christmas!

Bill Hart

I didnot recieve a e-mail  [i could of dumped it, i am not very good at this] PLEASE HELP my e-mail is bhprs____@aol.com   Have a happy sailing new year thanks        Bill :(  :(

(Note: Email address edited by admin)

Anonymous

I'm back! thanks clemens                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Bill Hart

Anonymous

Unable to log in.  Dan Jones  Greenville, SC

crbakdesign

Hi Dan,

I reset your ID to active and you should be good to go!

Anonymous

Norm

I registered on Monday 2/13 but the login would not accept my email address or password.

Norm Caudle

crbakdesign

Hi Norm,

Try re-registering.  If the old server we got is working right today, you'll be admitted aboard, however, if you've registered anytime in the past with the same email address, the server will gag on your second time through. :?   If you continue to have problems notify me direct via my email and we'll work it through.

Dan Jones

I can't seem to log into the picture part of the website.

Anonymous

This is Dan Jones.  I can log in to the forum area ok but I can't log into the Image Gallery.  Is that a different login???

Dan Jones
Greenville, SC

crbakdesign

Yes  Dan,

The image gallery as well as the classified section are actually separate units so you will have to register in each.  Most people just use the same password and userID to keep from getting confused. :roll:  :wink:

John at Thomaspoint

Capt K,

I don't know what you mean, "Go Ahead and Post your User Name". I'm a new CP 23 owner, and would like to use the forum, but am not receiving an E Mail saying I'm registered, although I thought I followed the instructins.

Can you help?

John on the Bay

john_________@yahoo.com

(Email edited by admin)

John on the Chesapeake

I'm not having any luck getting in.

I'm a CP-23 and anxious to participate.

John on the Bay

John_____@yahoo.com

Thanks!

(Email edited by admin)

Ernest Buchanan

Hi,
     I still do not have a valid account.  The server says something like " email address is already in use".  Also, the activation email had no activation code.   I have been trying to register for many months now.  My gallery account works fine.
                                                             Ernie Buchanan  (edbuchanan)

crbakdesign

Hi Ed,

The reason you are getting this is because you are already registered as ebuchanan not edbuchanan, and the website already has your email address listed under that registration.  To solve this, either log in under ebuchanan if you remember your password, or let me know, and I can issue you a temporary password via your email. I can also delete the old registration and you can start over. Just let me know ;)