Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

carlyle lake rendezvous 2010

Started by kickingbug1, December 09, 2009, 09:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty19

Quote from: DOUG142 on December 30, 2009, 06:03:13 PM
Can I design a T-shirt for the event again?  "Need input for theme.
I have some ideas like John Walker No. 12 or whatever.   why not Com-pac Carlyle Lake No.2 Rendezvous 2010 and pic of sailboat.

Doug..Yes, that would be very cool to get t-shirts again!  As for ideas..I do like your idea--it will work.

Another idea is on the front breast area on one side, maybe a 4x4 or 5x5 Compac logo with the name Compac underneath in small font (probably would be wise to get Hutchins' permission to the logo) and the boat outline on the back (or an airtistic mockup like you did before on the front which was really nice)...above or below the artwork "Com-pac Carlyle Lake Rendezvous 2010".  Using zazzle.com again would be cool since they let you customize the color/material quality and trim colors.   And I use the Coffee Mug you designed quite often!!!
"Island Time" 1998 Com-pac 19XL # 603

DOUG142

Ok.  It's a go.  I already have Hutchin's permission.  I like the pocket idea.  Will work on the design this weekend since I won't be saailing.  Its 11 degrees here right now.
Opps!  Gotta go throw another log on the fire.
Later,
Doug
CP-16 SUMMER ESCAPE, YEAR 1983(SOLD), 1975 SCORPION (fOR sALE), 1983 COM-PAC 19 SWEET DREAMS
http://s895.photobucket.com/albums/ac156/DOUGN6885/SWEET%20DREAMS%20%20COMPAC%2019/