a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

CBMSG 2.0

Started by Mas, March 22, 2017, 02:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob23

Wished I could have been there but I acquired a bit of heatstroke on Friday at work so really didn't get moving on Saturday until noon. Glad a fun time was had by all. Looking forward the CBMWG 3.0!
Bob23

Mas

Well have now returned to the scene of the crime and took a few pictures of one of the crime scenes........will post soon.

"who put a tree in the middle of the parking lot?".....now we will let everyone try to decide who made that comment but the pictures tell it all. Now if you find any tree bark in the trailer hitch on Kevin and Lesa's vehicle I am sure it is just a coincidence.

Meanwhile i have spoken to Bob and he seems to be fully recovered and has barely 6 months to get ready for CBMWG 3.0

A final bit of info.....Pedro appears to be talking sailboats again......We'll see! Just got back in from taking Interlude out.
S/V  'Mas' ' 87 CP16/2

Mas

Quote from: Mas on August 09, 2017, 01:35:54 PM
Well have now returned to the scene of the crime and took a few pictures of one of the crime scenes........will post soon.

"who put a tree in the middle of the parking lot?".....now we will let everyone try to decide who made that comment but the pictures tell it all. Now if you find any tree bark in the trailer hitch on Kevin and Lesa's vehicle I am sure it is just a coincidence.

Meanwhile i have spoken to Bob and he seems to be fully recovered and has barely 6 months to get ready for CBMWG 3.0

A final bit of info.....Pedro appears to be talking sailboats again......We'll see! Just got back in from taking Interlude out.

Well finally back from boat and have now posted a pic from the crime scene! It also appears that my match making is going just fine thank you! The owners of MFF have encouraged me to have offers tenured. Also working on the current owners of a very neglected Dana near our boats. If this keeps up may just have to go into online matchmaking for folks. We also may have to refer to the summer gathering at least as the CBMSG/CPE for CP, PSC, CD, RPYC boat owners. Hmmm....a lot of letters. A quote from the folks looking to get a PSC seems appropriate here, "so little time/money so many boats!" A good time was had by all of the several dozen folks gathered in the name of sailing, well Pedro does have a tug now but was found on a sailboat just this week (he was invited to be fair!)

Yup, it's the most we can do!

CBMWG 3.0   T minus 6 months and counting.
S/V  'Mas' ' 87 CP16/2

K3v1n

"Lesa's Tree" LOL :D

--------------------------------------

Here our little video be.

1981 Com-Pac 16 MK I

www.emptynestsailing.com
Panacea SailBlog

JERSEY SHORE TRAILER SAILERS

Mas

S/V  'Mas' ' 87 CP16/2

Mas

Ok Kev and Lesa, some answers and comments for ya from your awesome video:

"What kind of sailboat is that? I want one!" Lesa that is a Bristol channel Cutter. There are two of them in our marina.

"I think we saw a Dana earlier, it had four opening ports"  Kev, 4 on each side, 8 total. A Flicka had either 4 opening and two fixed or some of them including the one that was at CBWSG had all 6 ports opening.

"Where's the land? I gotta see land!" Lesa the bay is about 30 miles across at that point, ya ain't gunna see the other side till ya get out there a bit! It's a good deal wider and deeper than BB. :)
S/V  'Mas' ' 87 CP16/2

HeaveToo

Nice video Kevin.

Sounds like you guys had a good time.  I had to suffer through the NC Outer Banks for the week.  It was horrible.  In fact, there was one day where I surfed for 5 hours straight and had the cleanest waves I have seen in years!  It was incredible.  I also had a day where the surf was slightly disorganized but very big for summer. 

Hopefully I can make the winter gathering.
Døyr fe, døyr frender
Døyr sjølv det sama
men ordet om deg aldreg døyr
vinn du et gjetord gjevt

Finbar Beagle

Just for the record, my last root canal is deeper than the Barnegat Bay.
Brian, Finbar Beagle's Dad

CP 19 MkII- Galway Terrapin, Hull 372
Northern Barnegat Bay, NJ

Mas

Quote from: Finbar Beagle on August 14, 2017, 09:16:16 PM
Just for the record, my last root canal is deeper than the Barnegat Bay.

Another good reason for shoal draft boats up there! Now it's been awhile since I had a root canal but don't remember my dentist going in further than his elbow. :)

S/V  'Mas' ' 87 CP16/2