a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

New CP19 Owner!

Started by K3v1n, August 26, 2006, 02:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K3v1n

Been out sailing and lovin' it! I'm making my list of things to do this winter to be ready for next spring.

-Kevin
1981 Com-Pac 16 MK I

www.emptynestsailing.com
Panacea SailBlog

JERSEY SHORE TRAILER SAILERS

Gil Weiss

Ahoy K3v1n,

I been out sailing my CP16. Here is a photo, taken yesterday, when I was out sailing with my older son and granddchildren. This is my 3 year old granddaughter, Sophia sitting on my lap.

It appears evident that you and I use the same barber! 

Gil

K3v1n

Hey Gil,
It seems I can't pull up your picture.
Not sure why?

I found the cheapest barber yet! ;)

-Kevin
1981 Com-Pac 16 MK I

www.emptynestsailing.com
Panacea SailBlog

Gil Weiss

Hi K3v1n,

I can see my picture??? I don't know why you can't? I resized it so try again and let me know.  My barber is cheap too . . . Gil

PS/ Good luck with your new 19! I too have  3 or 5 foot itus. Problem is my wife and I LOVE our CP 16. It is almost new looking and tweaked to where I want it. I don't have the heart to sell it. If I move up I may give it to my kids.

K3v1n

Nope, I still get...

An Error Has Occurred!
It seems that you are not allowed to download or view attachments on this board. 

:(

-Kevin
1981 Com-Pac 16 MK I

www.emptynestsailing.com
Panacea SailBlog

Ralph Erickson

Gil, I get the same message as Kevin gets. 

Kevin, I can vouch for Gil.  I've met him in person, he indeed uses the same barber as you!  I've thought of doing the same, but if there were 2 of us with shaved heads on Lake Nockamixon, others would complain about the glare!  :)    I'm pretty bald to begin with anyhow, so I guess the glare is there anyway!

Ralph
CP19II #347
"Patricia Lee"
www.sailaway.smugmug.com/boats

Gil Weiss

Hi Kevin,

I went into your profile and looked at the settings. All appears OK. You do have permission to view attachments so I don't have a clue as to why you can't see my picture?

It is there when I open this page? Maybe another administrator can figure this out?

Regards, Gil

Gil Weiss

OK folks, since I can't figure out the viewing my picture issue here, I posted a picture of my head in the ComPac People Album. It does confirm that Cousin Kevin and I use the same barber. Just look in the Image Gallery.

As a test I am going to put this picture in with this message to see if it works. ( I hope it doesn't scare anyone)

mgoller

Gil,
Very nice picture!  For those experiencing problems viewing inserted pictures - Check browser settings, or switch to a more modern browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Safari.

K3v1n

Hey cousin! ;)

Actually I'm one of those guys who still has hair but choose to shave it off...crazy huh?

PS. The wife loves it! :)

-Kevin
1981 Com-Pac 16 MK I

www.emptynestsailing.com
Panacea SailBlog