a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

GREAT DEAL on 'wag bags'.

Started by crazycarl, April 17, 2014, 05:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycarl

I found a great deal on wag bags for those interested.  These can be expensive and if you spend weeks at a time on your boat as i do, a porti potti is trouble some when it comes to finding a place to empty it.  I've found these to work quite well and they can be placed in any trash recepticle.

I received 100 of these for $100 (includes shipping).

Look these up elsewhere and you'll see what a deal this is.

[url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/201060251989?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649/url]

Note: i'm not related to this seller in any way, just thought i'd pass on a good deal.

CC
Oriental, "The Sailing Capitol of North Carolina".

1985 Compac 19/II  "Miss Adventure"
1986 Seidelmann 295  "Sur La Mer"

Bob23

Thanks Crazy Carl- that's a crazy price!
Bob23

brackish

Thanks!  I need to replenish.  Last year I didn't use my porta-potty at all except for a seat to use Wag-Bags.  This year, I don't even think I'm going to charge and fill the porta-potty.  Just something else to dump and winterize when it turns cold.  Extra weight.  Think I may get one of those light weight seats that are made for Wag-Bags.  It will be a wonderful thing if I never have to dump a PP holding tank again.  Despite what many CLR attendees have indicated, Carl is not so crazy after all.:)

atrometer

Someone told me to use black trash bags with a scoop of "clumping" kitty litter.  Even cheaper.