a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Cover for Eclipse

Started by Vectordirector, June 26, 2013, 11:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vectordirector

Any one know if there is a factory mast-up cover for the Eclipse?   Mine came with a "cover" but when I took it out of the box it was just a giant canvas tarp and some shock cords.  It looked like it hadn't been out of the box in a couple of years and was dirty and moldy.  It didn't have a hole for mast up storage or anything. I pitched it.  We are on the hard outdoors mast up at the Yacht Club this year and most of the scows and Melges 20s have covers.  I'm sure I could have one made but $$$.  Also if anyone has a copy of the Hutchins Eclipse parts list they could post or email that would be awesome.  I'll call Hutchins if no one has one.  

Vectordirector
2005 Eclipse #23  Sold

crazycarl

i emailed hutchins for the 19's list and they responded within 24 hours.
Oriental, "The Sailing Capitol of North Carolina".

1985 Compac 19/II  "Miss Adventure"
1986 Seidelmann 295  "Sur La Mer"

kickingbug1

i bet a garage might be cheaper
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

Glenn Basore

Victor,

I think I have a parts list I received from Gerry, give me some time to go through my files or you might just as Gerry to send you one.

I need to check my desk top PC and I'm not home at the movement.

Glenn

Glenn Basore

Victor,

I do have a parts list for the Eclipse, if you email me I can send it to you.  it would be nice if someone could post the parts list here under the Eclipse section. Im not very good of posting here on this site, sorry.

Glenn

gpb91384|at|hotmailDOTcom

Vectordirector

got it via email, thanks Glenn.

Vectordirector
2005 Eclipse #23  Sold

Glenn Basore

Hey guys,

I was thinking it might be a good idea to post the Eclipse parts list here under the Eclipse section, I'm not good on posting picture etc on this site so, if one of you would like to post it for me I will email to you.

Just send an email to me

gpb91384@hotmail.com

Glenn