a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Com-Pac 19 hull #0003

Started by rf2, March 09, 2013, 05:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf2

Trying to post pictures of refurbishing project of #0003 CP-19.  Also, pictures of bass trailer converted to sailboat trailer.
rf2 hull #0003 Bouncer, Bronson, FL [/http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q745/rf237/Com-Pac19006_zpsea71e6bc.jpg[img][/http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q745/rf237/Com-Pac19013_zps872bd053.jpgimg]

skip1930

Good job with the pictures...you may have grabbed the wrong code, or put the code in the wrong place, or moved or deleted the pics of the trailer.

As soon as I saw these pics I smelled the inside of the boat. Strange Huuu?

So you put down a wood floor? Nice graphics.

I luv's the spray painted red paint. What kind of paint is it?

2/20/2013??? I have 43 inches of record setting snow in my backyard...we are so blessed!

skip.

rf2

Skip, I know about the snow as I'm from Columbus, OH but been in FL for over 30 years.  Tried to post 8 pics but only 2 came thru....did them all the same way, (I thought), I will keep trying.  The red paint is Interlux Brightside Polyurethane..#4248 Fire Red.
rf2 Bouncer hull #0003 Bronson, FL

MacGyver

Looks great!

You beat me too it! I was going to do a red hull but we have been too cold in the shop for.my likes to paint it.....
Wife has changed her mind on color a couple.of times as to how we are gonna paint it and with what.....

What did you use on interior trim? Looks different from regular

Like how you lifted her too......that is always fun with the jackstands.

Mac
Former Harbor Master/Boat Tech, Certified in West System, Interlux, and Harken products.
Worked on ALL aspects of the sailboat, 17 years experience.
"I wanted freedom, open air and adventure. I found it on the sea."
-Alaine Gerbault.

rf2

Mac...Used Rust-oleum Ultimate wood stain, golden mahogany on the interior.
rf2 hull #0003 Bouncer, Bronson, FL

Billy

Looks great!

I have hull #35 and I am thinking about painting her. Yours looks so good I might have to do just that.

Here is what she looks like now....

and here is what I am thinking.....

grey

sails up!....

too much time on Photoshop

1983 Com-Pac 19 I hull number 35 -no name-