a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Need to reset Profile

Started by perfectionrmm, July 26, 2005, 08:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

perfectionrmm

Do I need some help here.  My wife changed internet services before I had a chance to pull down needed info.  Even got rid of our land line but I really can't blame her.  I need to change the profile for me, perfection17372.  I've lost everything.  My new email address is perfectionrmm@yahoo.com .  Is it best that I just request deletion and join as a new member?  Without user id and password I'm dead in the water.  Need some help here!  I can't even contact the moderators!
Thanks!
Bob Macks
perfectionrmm@yahoo.com
(new email address; perfection@dejazzd.com no longer exists!)
Owner of Very Spoiled CP16

crbakdesign

Hi Bob,

Try logging in again using your old userID and password.  If you want I can assign you a temporary password and you can edit your profile and change to new password.  Let me know.

Clemens

Anonymous

I am still not having success.  Can someone reset profile and provide temporary password?

As stated, my new email address is perfectionrmm@yahoo.com and not perfection@dejazzd.com.  I would like to use perfectionrmm as my new user id for Com-Pac YOA.

Thanks to anyone that can help.
Bob Macks
Very Spoiled CP16

crbakdesign

Hi Bob,

I sent a temporary password to your email address if you have not already seen it.  Let us know if you have any more problems.  

C

perfection17372

I still have not received temp password.  Still need help.  Please send password to:
perfectionrmm@yahoo.com

Thanks a bunch.
Bob Macks
Very Spoiled CP16