a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

CPYOA Classifieds

Started by CaptK, August 10, 2004, 11:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptK

This Forum is for Com-Pac boats, and/or items sold between Com-Pac owners only.

Ad placement is free (requires registration), ads are posted for 60 days, unless you pull the ad off before then. You can place photo's with your ad, and are encouraged to do so, using the CPYOA Gallery.

If you want to include an email address, it will be in plain view, so please use the following format to help hide your address from the Bad Guys:

yourname AT domainname DOT com.

In other words, you probably DON'T want to type it straight out, unless of course, you really enjoy spam. ;)

Good luck!

My other car is a sailboat.

sailFar.net
Small boats, Long distances...

Bob Macks

Kurt:
Call me a dummy but how does one post an ad for a com pac 16?  I am selling my Very Spoiled and would like to post it.

Guidance will really be appreciated.  I am a member of CPYOA Community.
Thanks,
Bob Macks

crbakdesign

Bob,

Go to the classified section from the Home page and click on the Compac 16/19 ad category.  If you have not already done so, you will need to register a password and UserID for the classified ads to list an ad.  To place an ad, simply fill in the form. You can also upload an image of your boat.

Best of Luck!

Roger Mann

I have a Compac 16XL for sale but I can not register on this website so I can not place a classified. Can someone tell me how to get registered?

crbakdesign

Hi Roger,

Sorry for the delay. We've been dumping dozens of phoney regestrations from spammers. Register again and post a guest message that includes your userID and we'll get you onboard.

1st.mate

please cancel my ad for 1985 16 ft. com-pac priced at $3450. in Texas, as it sold the first day .  Thankyou for your assistance.  1st. Mate.

gailsbells

K i was registered 2 years ago as Miata but lost or forgot my password, had a crash and got a new PC. I still can't figure how to register my boat for sale or trade. went to home page but did not see the form so I started a new topic.

I had a very mild back injury and cannot sail alone at night and can't be in the sun due to meds.

John

newt

Hi guys:
The forum is getting a little cluttered with adds. Please do not place adds for stuff in any place but the classified section. And remember- no emails (or use the at format) or phone numbers!

lostsailor101

Thanks Newt,

For the heads up... I followed your advice and changed my original post. Also deleted another.

I hate those hackers....always trying to ruin a good thing.

newt

Thanks Lost for helping me keep the place tidy. I appreciate the cooperation :)

zimco

MY  1984 CP23  CAME WITH A BROWN SUNBRELLA FULL BOAT COVER.  IT APPEARS  IN GOOD SHAPE. 
I DO NOT USE IT , SO IT IS YOURS FOR $250 .

THERE IS ALSO A BIMINI TOP - LIGHT TAN COLOR- GOOD SHAPE. $100

BUYER MUST PAY SHIPPING.

I AM LOOKING FOR AN ORIGO ALCOHOL SINGLE BURNER STOVE - IF ANYONE HAS ONE FOR SALE.

lon at zimco dot gci

Bob23

Zimco:
    I'm trying to email you but it keeps telling me invalid address. Can you email me? My address is in my profile. I am interested in the bimini top..thanks,
Bob23

ncscholl

Quote from: CaptK on August 10, 2004, 11:29:08 AM
This Forum is for Com-Pac boats, and/or items sold between Com-Pac owners only.

Ad placement is free (requires registration), ads are posted for 60 days, unless you pull the ad off before then. You can place photo's with your ad, and are encouraged to do so, using the CPYOA Gallery.

If you want to include an email address, it will be in plain view, so please use the following format to help hide your address from the Bad Guys:

yourname AT domainname DOT com.

In other words, you probably DON'T want to type it straight out, unless of course, you really enjoy spam. ;)

Good luck!

skameikin

I've been crusing this site and going round in circles for well over half an hour, and I'm darned if I can find a way to advertise my ComPac 27. Instructions tell you to go to the Classifieds page and click on your boat model, but there are no tags foir boat models - or for anything else that resembles "post an ad" for that matter. Your help would be much appreciated. 

skameikin

Quote from: crbakdesign on January 05, 2007, 05:59:56 AM
Bob,

Go to the classified section from the Home page and click on the Compac 16/19 ad category.  If you have not already done so, you will need to register a password and UserID for the classified ads to list an ad.  To place an ad, simply fill in the form. You can also upload an image of your boat.

Best of Luck!

In April 2012 this doesn't work - there is no Compac 16/19 ad category listed, nor Compac 27, which is the one that interests me. Call me another dummy, but after half an hour oif searching I still can't find a way to post an ad. Your help would be appreciated.