Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

23 for sale St Louis Craigs list

Started by botelerr, February 14, 2011, 08:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

botelerr

Billy

interesting forward galley, also I thought the 23s had a 30" draft, 19s were 2' and the 16s were 18"? Please correct me if I am wrong.

And yes the price seems VERY reasonable
1983 Com-Pac 19 I hull number 35 -no name-

botelerr

Not sure, I have a 19. Never been on a 23.. maybe Bob23 will enlighten us ?

skip1930

I thought the 23s had a 30" draft, 19s were 2' and the 16s were 18"?

Close enough to be correct.
skip.

Bob23

23's supposedly have a 27" draft although mine is closer to 30" plus another 10" to the bottom of the rudder. She's on her lines and I've confirmed these measurements while on the trailer.
Bob23

Salty19

Oh boy, Bob you've really done it now.  Foot in mouth.  I think you just accused Koinonia of being fat!  Oh, you'll pay for that one my friend!  Pay you will!  Sure, you're getting her two new dresses this year, but until she is wearing diamonds this could be an interesting year for you.  I'm thinking the only way out is either diamonds or constant reassurance of her slim belt line compared to other, sometimes younger boats out there.   Either way, break out those clams you've collected, at minimum a piece of jewelry or two or maybe a new mooring line is in order.  Or ask Greene to start a new fund.  We'll call it the Coin-onia fund :)

On another note, that ad leaves much to the imagination...fixer upper for sure.
"Island Time" 1998 Com-pac 19XL # 603

Bob23

I never did have a way with women. Good thing Koinonia is forgiving. "Coin-onia"! Yeah, sometimes is seems like that...just keep feeding her coin and she's happy!
   A new mooring line is always in order...maybe something in pink?
   That does seem too cheap for a 23. I'd like to see more photos...good thing it's not closer to me...I might be tempted to buy her...and older sister to Koinonia!!!
Bob23

Salty19

Tell you what, we'll just keep the draft comment to ourselves.  What she doesn't know won't hurt her!
"Island Time" 1998 Com-pac 19XL # 603

Bob23

I'll go with that..but, you know how women are...they always find out somehow!!!
Bob23