a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

1989 Compac 19/3 for sale

Started by dserrell, January 17, 2011, 04:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dserrell

1989 Compac 19/3 for sale $14,500.  This sailboat has been extensively restored to excellent condition, and has had lots of extras added.  Pictures can be seen at the following:  Contact info:  http://s1029.photobucket.com/albums/y354/dserrell/Pachebella/

David Serrell
Coats, NC
910-322-8778
dserrell@yahoo.com

PS There are too many extras to list but I can assure you this is the best equipped Compac 19/3 in America.  It comes with the trailer and outboard motor.  I will be glad to send additional information and pictures if you're interested!

Bob23

Aren't you the same Dave Serrell who used to hang out here at the site a few years ago?
Bob23

Suncat a Lula

Please tell us about the sink/stove combo on the Pachabella.  I have a 2002 Compac 19xl that should have this!

dserrell

Quote from: Bob23 on January 17, 2011, 08:17:09 PM
Aren't you the same Dave Serrell who used to hang out here at the site a few years ago?
Bob23

Hello Bob23,  Yes it's the same David Serrell.  I've missed communicating with all the members on this site.  Currently I'm busy fixing up an 88' Island Packet 31 I purchased in Novermber 2010, and that's the reason why I'm selling our 1989 Compac 19/3.  Will stay in touch with this web site and all the wonderful members of the CPYOA.  

dserrell

Quote from: Suncat a Lula on January 17, 2011, 11:23:45 PM
Please tell us about the sink/stove combo on the Pachabella.  I have a 2002 Compac 19xl that should have this!

The sink and stove are mounted in a custom made marble counter top.  The stove is propane supplied by a 16.4 oz bottle.  The sink has a Scandvik faucet which is supplied water by a 1.1 gallon per minute automatic 12V pump.  The water supply is a Plastimo 13 gallon bladder stored in the bottom of the chain locker.  The sink drains into a shower drain box which has a float switch and pump which allows for the water to be pumped overboard through a ss through hull fitting located about 5" above the waterline.  Would be glad to provide more details!