a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

I took the plundge and ordered my new sails today

Started by lostsailor101, August 31, 2010, 05:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostsailor101

Well I ordered my new sails and furling gear today from National Sail Supply, LLC (Rolly Tasker Sails, Florida).  Next on the list is an Ida Sailor Rudder followed by lots of time on the tiller.
I feel like a kid again..I hope Earl doesn't toss a tree on my boat later this week. Batten down the hatches my fellow east coast sailors....good luck to all of you.

corinthian

Quote from: lostsailor on August 31, 2010, 05:46:43 PM
Well I ordered my new sails and furling gear today from National Sail Supply, LLC (Rolly Tasker Sails, Florida).  Next on the list is an Ida Sailor Rudder followed by lots of time on the tiller.
I feel like a kid again..I hope Earl doesn't toss a tree on my boat later this week. Batten down the hatches my fellow east coast sailors....good luck to all of you.

I just installed the exact order on my 16/3. The folks at CDI were great to call for help. Good luck

lostsailor101

Corinthian, thanks for the info about the CDI folks, I had some concern about the installation of the furling gear. Let me know how you like the sails, it will be a couple of months before I get back to my boat.

regards,
Michael