News:

Howdy, Com-Pac'ers!
Hope you'll find the Forum to be both a good resource and
a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

The Sailboat Company in Richlands NC....tumbs up !!!

Started by lostsailor101, August 25, 2010, 04:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostsailor101

I would like to recommend The Sailboat Company in Richlands North Carolina, for all your Com-Pac needs. Keith and his wife Johnnie Scott have helped me on numerous occasions beginning back in 1994 and I have found it a pleasure doing business with them. Keith a retired Marine Corps Avionics officer is a virtual guru on all things related to Com-Pacs .  Just take a look around his web site it is filled with a lots of information, ideas, stories and pictures.
Just to name a few of the projects I have seen are his CP 16 trawler conversions, rumble seats, hinged mast, a self raising mast system on his 23, several diesel installations, and full scale restorations making old boats new again plus much more. I hope he doesn't mind me posting this.

Dealer for Com-Pac Yachts
Call Richlands, North Carolina 910-324-4005
E-Mail sailboat at ipass Dot net.

http://www.ipass.net/sailboat/

MHardy

I second your recommendation. I took delivery of my first sailboat today from The Sailboat Company. It's an '83 CP16, that Keith refurbished beautifully. He is a great resource.
Seagull II, 1987 CP 27
Seagull, 1983 CP 16
Washington, North Carolina

deisher6

Hello, I just joined this blog.  I was glad to see that the Sailboat Company is still in business.  I purchased a C-16, C-23, Jaguar 23, and C-27 from them during tours at Camp LeJeune and Cherry Point during the late '80's.  I was always impressed with their service and dedication to their customers.  Again I was pleased to see them still around.
regards charlie
Terry, MT