Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Photo Galary source for ideas.

Started by Scott Statz, April 28, 2010, 11:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Statz

Hey, All.

I used to get some great ideas, from the Photo Gallery, for projects and upgrades.
Are there any plans to have it back again?
Am I looking in the wrong place?
Where is the best place to find a collection of photos?

FYI - Skip's frappr page is not working.

newt

Apparently the gallery has been the target of hackers before. I do not know where it is.  Capt. Kurt is the programmer. I will try and contact him.

Craig Weis

That's only because skip's 'confusser' took a dump a while back and all my neighbor could do is get it limping along this good. I lost a lot. Can't do favorites, and lost tons of photos. Only have the 500 or so on Photobucket. My 'off shore' account. LOL.

You see with the first go around on CPYOA we had the photo image stuff up and running. However that became a struggle to load photos. Then I don't know what happened but this site went away for months and we all suffered withdraw. Then somebody got her up and running again. Some of us tried going to the Yahoo site but that place is not as fun.

skip.

brackish

Quote from: MSS on April 28, 2010, 11:05:57 AM
Hey, All.

I used to get some great ideas, from the Photo Gallery, for projects and upgrades.
Are there any plans to have it back again?

I got my ComPac and joined the group after the great "Hack Attack".  However, I've gone back and read many of the posts that have referenced pictures of upgrades, projects and modifications in the gallery that no longer exists.  I sure wish I could see some of those pictures. 

Some have private sites with pictures.  Skip's if he ever gets it going again.  CurtisV has a lot of great project stuff for a 23.   David S. (where did he go?) lots of stuff for 16 and 19.   I'm sure there are others.  As soon as I get it organized, I'm going to open my photobucket gallery on my 23.