a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Changing my e-mail address ?

Started by Glenn Basore, April 15, 2010, 04:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn Basore

As of this Friday(04-16-10) I will no longer be using this e-mail address (glenn.basore@medtronic.com). how do I change to my home e-mail address of glenn.basore@sbcglobal.net using my same user name ?

I will be on vacation until June 7th when I retire.

Glenn

newt

Glenn- go to "Profile" (on the to of the left hand side) go in there and click on "Account related settings" you can change your email by just selecting it and typing in your new email.

Glenn Basore

newt

I checked. Your new email is in place. Go out sailing this weekend!

Glenn Basore

Thanks,

I have to go out of time for 3 days, when I get back I will be adding brakes to my boat trailer, and then I hope to get out.

Have you been out this year yet ?

newt

I should be bringing in pictures. Sailing has been outstanding on the Great Salt Lake this year. And I am the only boat in the Marina!

Glenn Basore

Newt,

First day back home and using my home pc to get back on our forum. for what ever reasons, my home pc has a different look for this site full of white boxes and red "X"s ? cant figure whats wrong.

I got my brake parts today but its raining here in sunny Calif.(last two days) we need the rain.

newt

Try and rebooting it. What is your OS? It might be this computer glitch in windows. If not. we  might have to get Capt K on it.... He's the programmer.

Glenn Basore

I rebooted, nothing changed. I'm not computer smart so I dont know what OS stands for!

newt

OS stands for Operating System- Like Windows XP or Unbuntu or Apple __. I will try and get some advice from the Capt. Can you still post and read it?

Glenn Basore

I have Windows XP, yes, I can still post .........I guess I will get use to the way it looks.