a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

For sale cp16 (1985)

Started by adschmid, November 12, 2009, 01:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adschmid

I have a well kept, very capable, 1985 cp 16 for sale with trailer and outboard ($3,200 obo). Older evinrude 3.5 horse outboard, very dependable and well maintained. Never let me down. Ive sailed this boat all over Lake Erie, but, want to move up to something larger for next season. So, she has to go to make room for something new. Maybe a cp19, Im still looking. Main and jib are in good shape (still crisp), great ground tackle (over sized for the boat), tons of accessories, trailer has new wheels, tires, bearings, and lights this year. New companionway board, sheets, halyards, and dock lines this year. The boat is on the trailer in Manchester, MI. Contact me at runningforcharity@gmail.com or 217-299-3130 if you are interested in seeing her, and/or pictures. Thanks for any interest. 

kickingbug1

there is a 19 for sale on ebay. think the auction ends tonight----top bid $600
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

Steve Ullrich

The guy might be on crack.  I'm not sure it cost that much brand new. 

Quote from: botelerr on December 06, 2009, 07:37:29 AM
Have you seen this one? Pricey..

http://eastnc.craigslist.org/boa/1496975888.html
Steve Ullrich, Savage, MN
1988 Com-Pac 16/III - Teacher's Pet

fafnir

Maybe it comes with $3000 cash back, kinda like buying a toyota???

Bob23

Geez...for 6k I want to see a picture! I didn't pay that much for my 1985 23.
Bob23

Steve Ullrich

Steve Ullrich, Savage, MN
1988 Com-Pac 16/III - Teacher's Pet