a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

1989 23 ft compac for sale

Started by PEPPER10, September 17, 2008, 04:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PEPPER10

It has been garaged for the past four years. It is on a 2000 trailer w/ brakes, jack and spare. It has new electronics, new cockpit cushions, new bottom job, new factory hardware. 9.9 hp Evinrude with new electronic start. Ready to sale with every thing you will need. Asking $9,000.00

Gary

Hello Pepper10:

I have a friend who is in the market for a COM-PAC 23.   Where is this boat located.   My friend is in the Fredericksburg, VA area.   He's impressed with the COM-PAC's and I just took delivery of a COM-PAC 27/2.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Gary

wordnut

Please let me know where your boat is located as well.

PEPPER10

Wilmington NC.   Also has a Bimini, Fenders, Stainless rode on anchor and a new trickle charger. 910-256-1405

Gary

Pepper10:

We're located in the general Deltaville, VA area.

Thanks,

Gary & Kathy

tooboat

PEPPER10

tooboat

hello PEPPER
Is this boat available for to look at this Sunday or Monday?

tooboat

Yes is nice but how do I set a time, and place?
864 895 2844

Gary

Hello Pepper10:

Turns out my friend purchased a Com-Pac 19.   Hoped he'd take a look at a 23 but too late but decades ago he had, I  believe a 15 ft. daysailor and didn't want to purchase anything too large to restart in sailing.  The 19 is large in his eyes compared to past and I understand his choice and rationale.

That's why my wife & I recently purchased a Com-Pac 27/2.  Didn't want more than we thought we could handle after being out of sailing over 36 years, plus we're not as young as we used to be.

Thanks for the response.  Good luck on selling your 23.

Thanks,

Gary

lostsailor101

Hey Pepper,

I take it your boat is still for sale. do you have pics. We are in Beaufort NC and intrested in a 19 or 23.

Thanks,

Michael

Potcake boy

Michael,

Good start - yes buy that boat, it seems to be a really decent price, and not very far from you.  Then get on board for the Florida Keys trip in January, a great way to learn a new boat.

Ron
Ron
Pilot House 23 - GladRags
Punta Gorda Florida

A mouse around the house - but much hotter on the water