a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

com-pac 16 4 sale in hilltown bucks county pa

Started by shawna, July 22, 2008, 03:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawna

Sad moment for me! I bought a Com pac 16 about a year ago and now have to sell her. she has jib, Genoa, nice sail cover oh and yes a main sheet. tiller cover, trailer bow sprit. cock pit covers are green and cabin cushions are grey, a few life jackets and anchor, tiller tamer,  traveler for jib or genoa use. down stay. She also has 1 gas motor. and 1 electric motor + battery. I was never strong enough to pull the gas mower all original paper work. boat is located in hilltown bucks county. call 267 897 4786 0r 215 258 3481. if you would like to view.  asking 3200. pic's are available at your request. I how ever have no idea how to upload them to this site :(
I'm not a computer person I'm afraid. she is also listed on sailboatlistings.com I think that add may be a bit better and there you may view several pics  if you have access to a tow vehicle I'm ok with try before you buy (I'd want to test sale anything i bought first.) i'm roughly 10 minutes from nokamixon.  an addendum. at the mast she needs a set screw for the wire harness. she is para sail if you are a local at nokamixon. the name was removed so the sea gods will get even with me, you are free to rename her. lol.

I also have a Hobie cat 14 for sale w/ trailer that was modified to fit.  boat tramp is newer on that boat but sails are older. still she is a fun boat asking 750 obo  i'm out of room for toys so it's time to clean out the drive way.

my toys have to go, use of tow vehicle is gone so i'm afraid i can't deliver.  call to view.

skaba

Is she still for sale? If so please send pictures/

Thanks

Steve Kaba
West Chester, PA

skaba@comcast.net