a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

BARNEGAT BAY CONVERGENCE '08

Started by Bob23, July 05, 2008, 07:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob23

What started out as the Compac Convergence 2008 has now been officially renamed by the official renaming committee (me). Because of the conflict of the original dates (6/20 and 8/22) the unofficial word-on-the-water is the date will be changed to possibly 7/25-26 or 8/01-02. Does this work for all you guys?
   Remember, this is a loosely organize event...no schedule, just an agenda of a fun weekend at Tice's Shoals, Island Beach State Park.
   Stay tuned for more details as they emerge, or are thought up!
   Bob23, a' plannin' again.

K3v1n

Dates sound fine but I would contend that the name be a more complete change to....

The...
Barnegat Bay Bash!

aka, the Triple B 08!

;)

-Kevin

1981 Com-Pac 16 MK I

www.emptynestsailing.com
Panacea SailBlog

JERSEY SHORE TRAILER SAILERS

Bob23

I have consulted with the official renaming committee and after hours of tedious deliberation, they have unanamously agreed to change the name to the Barnegat Bay Bash 2008!!!!!!!!!!! We should contact the date setting committee soon and confirm the date. I think Bruce Springsteen is available either date but I'm not sure about Jimmy. Hope he can break away from the Still Here Tour to stop in for a Margarita!
Bob23 goin' to sleep....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cbishop

Hi,
Sent you an email. After a few delays our boat (For Pete's Sake) is being trailered from the factory in Clearwater Florida and should arrive today. It will take a while to prepare it (glad I am not raising the mast on a 27) and then we will sail it from Riverside NJ to Barnegat/ Forked River. Please wave if you see us out on the bay.
Candy and Bob

Bob23

Will do, Candy. While sailing, I monitor channel 16 and my vessel name is "Koinonia". Look forward to meeting you guys.
  Bob23