a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

For sale.. All compac 16 parts...

Started by Erk, June 02, 2008, 02:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erk

I lost my boat to a broken trailer hitch and tree and have rigging, boom, mast and sails, rudder and more for sale... all the stuff you may need..

DOUG142

Is it a stock rudder?  I would be interested.  Email me by clicking on my profile and getting the address.
Sorry to hear about the tree vs trailer.... not good

thanks,
doug142
CP-16 SUMMER ESCAPE, YEAR 1983(SOLD), 1975 SCORPION (fOR sALE), 1983 COM-PAC 19 SWEET DREAMS
http://s895.photobucket.com/albums/ac156/DOUGN6885/SWEET%20DREAMS%20%20COMPAC%2019/

Carol

Yikes!  Sorry about the boat.

What year is it?  Interested in misc. hardware.  Let me know.
Carol.

PhotoEd

Also interested.  Parts list?  Pictures?  Info on the boat?

B.Hart

I am interested in sails, whats available, and where are you located.   BILL

travelers2

I know I am late ... do you still have parts for this boat? How about the inside things - bunk pads, life jackets, things like that?

bmorton

Sorry to hear about your boat. I am looking for the hanging bags from inside the cabin. If you have them and they are in ok shape I would be interested. Also if you had cockpit cushions. Thanks -Brian

Deb

Hi Erk... Just bought a 1984 Compac 16 that needs lots of work and parts.
Specifically track stops and whatever holds the boom on, as right now it's being tied.  I know there's more but for now do you have those?
Deb

awamd

What parts do you have left and in what condition?
AWA

philferfun

Hi! Sorry to hear about your boat. Are you sure she can't be saved? I've been reading a good book about fiberglass repair and some pretty hard cases can be fixed more easily than I ever thought possible. Anyway it may be a mute point if you've sold rigging, mast, etc. In any case I would be interested in the lazerette hatch and the companionway sliding hatch. My boat is off white. What color is yours? The color doesn't have to be perfect. What might you want for these parts? Where are you located? Let me know as soon as possible. Thanks! Phil

philferfun

Hi again, I'm still wondering about those hatches and would possibly be interested in some other stuff besides. Let me know soon please. email address:  philtovrea@hotmail.com     Thanks!

yellowruby

Hello, sorry about your boat. Just joined as a new member to the forum and am late to be asking whether you have the hatch cover, door, or other fittings still left? Thank you, Patrick

timkil

It's been awhile since I've visited the compac site. What, if any, parts do you have left? I've been looking for a flat plate rudder for a diy foiling project. Thanks, Tim K. timkil@bellsouth.net
Tim Kilpatrick
1977 CP16 "Iota"

John K

Quote from: DOUG142 on June 02, 2008, 09:48:07 PM
Is it a stock rudder?  I would be interested.  Email me by clicking on my profile and getting the address.
Sorry to hear about the tree vs trailer.... not good

thanks,
doug142

Erk

Hi everyone, sorry about the lack of response.. I stuck her in the barn and have been brooding over her ever since. Thinking... maybe, just maybe something will work out. Bought some fiberglass repair stuff yesterday, then saw that someone has another hull possibly for sale on the forum here.. I will keep you posted on what happens either way.