Hope you'll find the Forum to be both a good resource and
a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Registered, but no Verification email?

Started by CaptK, August 02, 2004, 02:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am having trouble logging in.  I seem to have an inactive acct.  I registered on the 15th but did not get a return email Username:TroyVB

crbakdesign

You should be good to go. Apparently our email function is not working at the present time.

Clemens

TroyVB

It works fine now

dmattson

I have been trying to login for months without success... can you send verification to my email address?  Thanks

crbakdesign

I think I found you listed in the membership list. You are now active. Let me know if you have any other problems.

Minnie

I have been trying to register for weeks. Can you please send a verification e-mail? Thanks

Robert

Greetings,
   I have tried to register but I did not get a verification e-mail and cannot login.
   Look forward to becoming part of the board.
                     Thanks,
                            Robert

crbakdesign

Hi Robert,

The registration process is automatic with your input. There is no manual activation by an administrator.  In fact, we all be sailors here. :)

The process is as follows:;;

Once you register, you will receive this automatic email to your email address which is generated as soon as you register:

Welcome, USER (Your UserID)!

Your username is:  (Your UserID), and your password is (Whatever you entered – case specific)

In order to login, you need to activate your account first. Please
follow this link to do so:

<http://com-pacowners.com/forum/index.php?action=activate

Your activation code is: (some random number automatically generated)

Regards,
The com-pacowners.com Team.
&&&&&&&         

Outside of the usual glitches that may occur in the ether world, the only reason I can see for the email not arriving is if your address doesn't work. 

Try it again and if it doesn't work, send me an email through the site  with the userID you used to register and I'll work with you to get you aboard.

Just email me.

Robert Huffman

Greetings,
    I have tried to register  and I did not get an activation e-mail, therefore, i do not have an activation code.  The username that I used is   Petrel  .  When I try to log in, it says that that name is already a member, however, i'm pretty sure that it means me.
Thank you for any help that you can give me.
                                      Robert

crbakdesign

Hi Robert,

I checked your registration and confirmed an email address so I activated your account. You may want to check the email address in your profile to be sure it is correct.  This is the most often reason that activation emails go overboard.

petrel

crbak,
   Thank you for your help. I have run test and everything looks fine.   
                            Thanks again,
                                        Robert

stormcat

Same problem.  I have tried with about a dozen names and no verification.  Please help.  How about ANOTHER new name.  Let's try stormcat
Thanks

stormcat

Well, I finally got my problem to post, but I noticed the email addy did not show up, so here it is.  My user name is stormcat and my email is postmark92@aol.com

Russell

I have tried logging in a number of times.  I receive an activation email but NO activation code.

My log in name is or s/b morgantheship

I don't remember my password either.

SOS

Bruce

I've had trouble logging in as I've missplaced (forgotten) my password.  I've used the login page to request my password but I'm informed I have to activate my account.  I then receive an activation message without an activation code.  Please...I need help!  The site recognizes my username and email??
Thanks
Bruce