Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Registered, but no Verification email?

Started by CaptK, August 02, 2004, 02:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crbakdesign

Bruce,

Please send a private message to me with your userID.  I did a search for "Bruce" without any luck!  With your userID, I can usually straighten things out.

crbakdesign

Check it now.  You should be activated. 

bbradbury

greg8555@bellsouth.net

I receive the email but it does not contain a verification code. I have tried several times.
My name is, cecilg
Can you please advise.

Thanks, Cecilg

Dennis Marshall

crbakdesign

Tom Morell

Dear Captain:

I am a new owner of a ComPac 16 and eager to join this group as I have a few questions.  When I try to register I get a dialog window that states that registration is disabled.  Can I join..?

Thank you,
Tom Morell

crbakdesign

Tom,

Looks like we got a software upgrade issue.  Go ahead and use the forum as a guest until we can get it straightened out.

crbakdesign

Go ahead and register, and we will activate your account. This is a new procedure we'll be implementing to prevent auto-spamming.

I am unable to log on, it says my password is no good and won't give me a new one.   HELP!!!! BILL

crbakdesign

Bill,

Email me with your userID.  crbakdesign at yahoo.com

I tried to mail you but I get a error that says your address is more than 16 letters.  I am B.HART  my email is bhprs222 AT aol DOT corn   Thanks Capt.

(Edit: Obfuscated email address - CaptK)

B.Hart

I'm back! Thanks for all the help.   BILL

Frank

Still waiting for approval.  Just bought an '89, 27/2 and want to join the group.

Thanks,

Frank Sarcone