- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

2006 Com-Pac Eclipse

Started by BrittainMach92, September 30, 2007, 08:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrittainMach92

//
Sold

Loaded with extra's including surge brakes on trailer.  Will FAX detailed list of extra's upon request.

Located in SW Ohio

Pictures can be seen in Owner's Gallery.  Look for "Winds Aloft"

Bob23

my fax # is (609) 978-7393. Thanks, Bob23

Glenn Basore

PCB,

Glad to hear you are feeling better and for the time are keeping your Eclipse...

I still havent fixed my reefing line on my Eclipse !

I suspect your sailing season is over with winter fast approaching the East, do you plan on doing any modification to her durning the winter ?

Glenn B.

Glenn Basore

pcb,

I'm really a novice sailor so bare with me

what will this change do or how will it help the sails or sailing ?

One thing I notice on my Eclipse is the difficulty in raising main. I recently noticed the sail guides or slugs ? that slide in the mast grove are very black almost like old grease, I'm going to clean them up and spray some dry lube in the grove, I think that might help.

The clamps where the lines come back to the cock pit area too seem a bit of a hassle to use, may be I need more time sailing to get the feel of these clamps.

by the way, did you see the pictures of the hair line cracks I posted ?

I need to fix them before putting her back in the water.

freekick100

Is your Eclipse still on the market?

Bob P

roland cobine

dont let the parkinsons get you down. my best friend an 80 year old police leutanant, has parkinsons( pretty bad) and a pacemaker and he still goes fishing with me and drives all over the country. give me a yell if you are ever near st louis and we will have a sail.