a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

1989 ComPac 19 Mark III, Apex, NC, $7,800

Started by tsaiapex, September 04, 2007, 08:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsaiapex

After 5 years with this wonderful ComPac19 that had supplied my family with adventures and memories, I am putting her in the market for the next family to enjoy.  This is a 1989 ComPac19/MK III model in ready to sail condition.  She comes with a 2002 galvanized Performance trailer with low maintenance posi-lube bearing axle and three load range E tires that all in excellent condition.  The outboard is a reliable 1990 Yamaha 2-cycle 6 HP long shaft engine.  The mast was replaced in 2004 so all in-mast wirings and some electrical accessories are new.  She has a main, working jib and 155 genoa, all are original but in good condition. 

I am only the second owner and have maintained and made improvements during my ownership.  Highlight of improvements made in 2007 are:  Autohelm ST1000 with remote, Hummingbird fish finder, new main and jib halyards, Aqua Signal thru-deck connector, and new anchor deck pipe.  The boat is rigged and constantly improved for single-handling in mind.  It is located at Apex, NC (SW of Raleigh) and is ready and eager for her next sailing adventure.  The selling price is $7,800.

If you are seriously interested in this boat, please email me (tsai@unity.ncsu.edu) for more detailed information sheet with pictures.

tsaiapex

Descriptions and pictures can be seen at sailingtexas.com

Direct link to the ad is:

www.sailingtexas.com/scompac19r.html

Thanks.

tsaiapex

Few ComPac owners and non-ComPac owners asked me about the CP19 specifications since these information are getting difficult to locate on the internet. 

Just happen the owner manual came with the boat has color brochures on CP16, 19 and 23.  So I scanned the CP 19 Mark III brochure and uploaded in the gallery.  See below link:

http://com-pacowners.com/gallery2/index.php?cat=10124

If you have problem locating it, it is under member's galley "tsaiapex".  I would be glad to upload the CP16 and CP23 brochures they do not already exist.

tsaiapex

The boat and the Scooby Doo lifetvest went to a sailor from Charlotte, NC area.  Watch out for him sailing with his young daughter on Lake Norman during this winter.