- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

CP-27 for sale, 1987

Started by Al Parker, August 01, 2007, 10:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Parker

Hi all,
   priced at $23,500, in New Bern, NC
   We've owned 3 Com-Pacs, but have just bought a small power boat.  This boat has been used for daysailing  on the Neuse River, NC, for the last 6+- yrs, and we've been out every month of the year.   Greatly enjoyed, well maintained. 
   Many extras, including roller furling headsail, lazyjacks, tanbark sails (very attention getting), blue Sunbrella dodger & bimini, deck prisms in Vee-berth area, etc., etc. 
   For full details and pix go to <http://www.boatanchors.org/CP27.htm> and click on "sales info on our boat" 
   email to: anchor (at) ec (dot) rr (dot) com
thanks for looking,
Al & Pat

jimyoung

Al,

Color me dumb, but what are deck prisms?

Jim

P.S.   I looked them up...... Don't know why I've never heard of or noticed them on any other boats... Cool!  Good luck in selling the boat.

Al Parker

Hi Jim,
  Glad you found an explanation, probably better than what I could provide.
  Deck prisms aren't common, but they are neat, and really increase the light below deck.  They really make it nice in the V-berth area, not like a dungeon.  You don't even notice them on deck. 
  We hate to put "Knot Home II" up for sale, but Pat has gotten tired of hauling on lines and striking sail when it's windy (lazy jacks stalled it off a cupla yrs).  (We've been retired for some yrs now, things get a little tougher.)
Al