Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Introduction - Looking to see an Eclipse

Started by Jay Martin, March 16, 2024, 02:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Martin

Hello Com-Pac Sailors,

I am interested in the Eclipse, and would like to hear from anyone that has experience with one. Please drop me a message or email me at jkmarti1@gmail.com, I will get back to you.

If you live anywhere near Madison WI and know of an Eclipse I might be able to see in person, that would be wonderful also.

Thank you,
Jay Martin

slode

I know it would be a bit of a drive but if you are ever in the Hutchinson/Glencoe, MN area you are welcome to stop by and check mine out.  It's normally sitting in my garage. 

If you are looking for a true trailer sailor that is comfortable for two people to overnight in, it came out top of my list.  I checked out WWP19, Catalina, Pearson & Precision 21s, and none were as easy to setup and take down at the ramp, nor of the build quality of the Eclipse.  She's no racer though, I'd look elsewhere if using for anything other than a cruiser.
"Sylvia" 2006 Eclipse #41

Cpy23ecl

Still a bit of a drive but I have one near South Bend, IN.  Also considering selling it but haven't decided for sure yet.

Fred

Fastdoc98

Jay, I know it's a bit of a hoof but I'm in Charleston,IL with an '09 on my driveway

alsantini

Jay very soon I will put my Eclipse in the water on Pistakee Lake, northern Illinois.  If you are still interested beginning of May the marina opens and the boat will be in a slip.  Happy to take you for a sail should you wish.  Just let me know.  Al