a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

CP-27 Sails for sale

Started by redfishnc, March 07, 2024, 10:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redfishnc

These were the original sails off my '93.  The sails are well taken care of and I had them cleaned and service every year but one.  I bought Precision sails and my butt was on fire to replace everything on her.  I'm not sure what they are worth so make a reasonable offer, shipping will be 29409 and they are in the original bags.  If really interested I will pull them out and facetime you.  There is one small patch on the main.  I have the 135 genoa and the main.  I also have a garhauer 2 rope clutch brand new that I changed my mind and added a 3 rope clutch.  I hope you guys are all having a great time with spring coming along.  I have more things in the garage and will list them here first.  I have a practically new spinnaker sock, spinnaker not worth using (was given used).  happy trails and please contact me via email first.  redfishnc@yahoo.com

pbrenton

If you can't find a buyer, you can trade your sails for really nice sea bags; https://seabags.com/our-company/sea-bags-sail-trade-program.html
Peter Brenton & Family
Compac 27 "Nydra"
Chebeague Is ME and Medford MA