Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Just a good day wish to everyone

Started by BoatTreble, February 07, 2024, 07:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoatTreble

Hey all,

You know, I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone here a great, fine Wednesday from here in Michigan's Upper Peninsula!  The weather has been so weird this year.  Closing in on mid-January and we have no snow (not complaining) and safety thin ice warnings are being issued frequently for the Bays de Noc.  Even with numerous individuals falling through the ice in attempts to go ice fishing though.  Kind of chills me to the bone, no pun intended.  When I'm out on the water I'd rather it be on something designed to stay afloat rather than a four wheeler or SUV!

Anyway, I just wanted to say "have a smashing Wednesday everyone!  If the weather is nice your way make the most of it and enjoy it.  If it isn't nice, well, see if you can figure a way to do the same!  I'm looking forward to getting down to the boatyard after work and tinker around with a few minor projects on Zoe for the next few nice days we have projected for our area.

Al

Jim in TC

Us trolls ("below the bridge" for those of you not in the know) are starting to feel like it is sailing weather already!
Jim
2006 Sun Cat Mehitabel

crazycarl

Good morning to you!  Where I live it is always sailing weather.  Even on a brisk morning such as today there are sails on the river.  Living in a tiny town on the AICW, the water is often more congested than the streets. (population 800 with 3,000 registered sailboats) But I admit, the waters and scenery of the upper great lakes are far superior. (no pun intended) Welcome Al, I look forward to reading about your adventures in your new to you 27!

Never been crazier, Carl
Oriental, "The Sailing Capitol of North Carolina".

1985 Compac 19/II  "Miss Adventure"
1986 Seidelmann 295  "Sur La Mer"