a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

This One is For You Bob23!

Started by crazycarl, July 08, 2023, 01:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycarl

Absolutely no reason the curmudgeon can pass a deal like this.  It does need some work, but the o' man has plenty of free time.  ;)

https://annapolis.craigslist.org/boa/d/annapolis-1980-compac-16-and-trailer/7640843415.html
Oriental, "The Sailing Capitol of North Carolina".

1985 Compac 19/II  "Miss Adventure"
1986 Seidelmann 295  "Sur La Mer"

Bob23

Carl, that's so thoughtful of you! I feel bad that I missed all of your 85 birthdays so I'm making it up by sending that 16 down to you as a gift. Along with 5 cases of PBR in cans, of course. No need to thank me, that's what friends are for!!
Bob23

brackish

Boy, Carl, what a deal!!!  Wish I could talk him into that for me.  Of course, the boat is a "Depends on Crack status", but with five cases of PBR as a bonus!  I have an infestation of wisteria in my back woods, trying to wrap and kill the trees, and the local county Ag. agent said PBR as good as anything for killing it off.

crazycarl

That pbr is nasty stuff.  While at the recycling center I noticed several cans of it on the ground next to the aluminum bin. I tried to toss them in, but something kept throwing them back out.  Perhaps a raccoon with better taste than Bob23?
Oriental, "The Sailing Capitol of North Carolina".

1985 Compac 19/II  "Miss Adventure"
1986 Seidelmann 295  "Sur La Mer"

Bob23

Brack, Carl: Flattery will get you nowhere!

Tim Gardner

Bob23 was caught out on the golf course the other day:

Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.