a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

MID WINTER GATHERING 2023

Started by Bob23, November 07, 2022, 08:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reighnman

Though I've defected to Bob Johnson's other side, I would like to retain my status as a wharf rat and join this notorious gathering. Aye!
Siren 17, O'Day 222, CP 19, CP 25, Sunday Cat

Bob23

Your status is permanent. This is like the mafia- once you're in, you're in for life!
Bob23

Bob23

IMPORTANT CHANGE! I would like to change the date of the MidWinter Gathering from 2/04 to 2/11. This would allow the highly esteemed Kevin to attend and this is fitting as he is the original instigator of the Bash. Kind of think of him as the godfather.... he'll make you an offer you cant' refuse!
The venue I'm thinking of is the Captain's Inn, Forked River, NJ. Good food, good drinks and not far from the water.

I'll need a final headcount by February 1st so I can reserve a nice table away from all the other patrons so they don't throw us out. So, if you are once again brave enough to risk your reputations, chime in here or send me a text.

Cheers! Bob23

Reighnman

Siren 17, O'Day 222, CP 19, CP 25, Sunday Cat

K3v1n

1981 Com-Pac 16 MK I

www.emptynestsailing.com
Panacea SailBlog

JERSEY SHORE TRAILER SAILERS

Eagleye

Hi folks,
The date change is fine with us but we have encountered some life issues that will make it difficult to make the trip. "Sh@# happens."
If something changes I'll let you know by the 1st.
Best to you all.
Allen & Suzie
"Madame Z"   2006 Eclipse    #42

Bob23

Bob23

Attenzione!
  Thus far the head count for the Mid Winter Gathering 2023 is thusly:
Us: 2
Kev and Lesa: 2
Tim Gardener and special surprise guest: 2
Reighnman: 1
Dennis and Diane: 2

About 1800 hours local time February the eleventh in the year of our Lord two thousand and twenty three at the Captain's Inn, Forked River, NJ. Kinda on the water.

Anyone else brave enough to risk thier reputation?
Bob23

Finbar Beagle

Bob,

Thanks for hunting us down.  Just back from cruise vacation, read as floating bar tour?

Will check with Admiral Ellen for Feb 11,  we need representation of the far upper latitudes of Barnegate Bay.

Thanks,
Brian
Brian, Finbar Beagle's Dad

CP 19 MkII- Galway Terrapin, Hull 372
Northern Barnegat Bay, NJ

Finbar Beagle

Bob,

I received the Admiral?s blessing.  Let us know if there is room for us.

Thanks again,
Brian
Brian, Finbar Beagle's Dad

CP 19 MkII- Galway Terrapin, Hull 372
Northern Barnegat Bay, NJ

Bob23

Fantastic! There is always room for you and Ellen!!

MKBLK

Okay Bob, I'm in for 2, I may not pass the CPYOA  solo sailing physical, but I can still drive (especially the 1800E!). Looking forward to seeing all soon. Marty
"...when you're on your deathbed, you don't regret the things you did, you regret what you didn't do."  Randy Pausch

Bob23

Fantastic Marty! Looking foward to see you and the rest of the East Coast compac-o-nauts!

Bob23

Me hearties!! The game is afoot! I've made reservations at the Captain's Inn, Forked River NJ for 13 of us! February 11th, 1830 hours local. Should be a blast!
Bob23

Bob23

Update! Secret sources have revealed to yours truly that the total of the scalywags attending the 2023 Mid Winter Gathering could soar to 16! It's epic!!