Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Sink drain

Started by johnno, February 09, 2022, 06:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycarl

I'll post pics when I can. 
Oriental, "The Sailing Capitol of North Carolina".

1985 Compac 19/II  "Miss Adventure"
1986 Seidelmann 295  "Sur La Mer"

kickingbug1

it was all in fun buddy. but knowing my wife like i do i dont see her either cooking or doing dishes on our boat, hell we havent even overnighted yet. hey when you start sailing send some pics or better yet video
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

crazycarl

Quote from: kickingbug1 on February 20, 2022, 11:58:51 AM
it was all in fun buddy. but knowing my wife like i do i dont see her either cooking or doing dishes on our boat, hell we havent even overnighted yet. hey when you start sailing send some pics or better yet video

Will do!  I just returned from the boat.  My intent was to step the mast and bend on the sails to take accurate measurements for new sails.  I figure they'll take 6-8 weeks and arrive just in time for spring, but my knee is barely keeping me upright.  I go in tomorrow morning to have it replaced.  So, the sail will need to wait.  Hopefully I can get them replaced before May and the Florida 120. 

Tim Gardner

Oddly enough, Carl, I have a 4:30 appointment today for just such a consultation - Both knees. Psoriatic Arthritis is aptly named.
Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.

brackish

what is happening here?  I'm currently laid up in the bed from an inguinal hernia surgery on Friday.  Sore doesn't describe it, had to be open surgery rather than laparoscopic, doc said "it was a bigun"

now, knees and other related motion joints OK at 75.  Gives credence to the research that concludes running does not cause them to degrade.  I ended my 30,000 mile career at 70 due to sciatica related piriformis syndrome causing too much pain to continue running. But the joints are fine.  Can still walk all day pain free, in fact 25 miles a week is my current goal.  Well, not this week........

Carl, Tim, hope your procedures come out fine. 

crazycarl

They said the surgery was a success, but I won't know until I'm home with a tape measure to prove both legs are the same length.  I already climbed some stairs, practiced getting in and out of the tub and a car.  Just need to empty my bladder and I can go home.
Nice hospital, great food and wonderful staff.

Christopher

Congratulations and hope you have a quick easy recovery :)

Cpy23ecl

Hope both of you have a swift and complete recovery

Fred

kickingbug1

you will be dancing with the stars in no time
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"