a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

1992 CP 27

Started by John, June 12, 2020, 09:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Sirena is a very nice 1992 CP 27 with many options and all maintenance performed.  I will be putting together an equipment and maintenance list soon.  A short list is PSS, 750 hours on Westerbeke 18hp engine (Valves adjusted, new raw water pump, new impeller, engine oil and transmission oil changed), new bottom paint 12/2014.  Mast mounted spinnaker pole with cover, 2013 California style dodger (all windows removable), bimini top restitched and in good shape.  Two line reefing, Danforth and plow anchors, Garmin 740 GPS (touchscreen) interfaced with Standard Horizon 2150 VHF with AIS receiver.  Raymarine ST60+ wind, depth and autopilot.  Cockpit table.  New house water pump, fuel tank replaced  approx 4 years ago, we use it enough to maintain it, new deck light.  Interior in great shape including cushions.  Repaired shaft log (2014), 2 new motor mounts (2014).  2014 2 group 27 batteries.  Roller furling replaced.  New uncoated safety lines.  Teak has been sanded and I am going with bare wood for now.  Serious inquires can Email me Jcloudr2323@gmail.com.   Just had pedestal
compass rebuilt, looks like new. The boat is on a lift out of the water.
$26000