Previous topic - Next topic

K3v1n

1981 Com-Pac 16 MK I

www.emptynestsailing.com
Panacea SailBlog

JERSEY SHORE TRAILER SAILERS

Tim Gardner

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Just do it.
Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.

Bob23

Ok ya bunch of gnarly jib haulin' rum drinkin' anchor pollishin' wharf rats! How about February 22nd which is Saturday night 1800 hours local time at Hotel LBI!!

Reighnman

Was on the island today for work and drove past Hotel LBI. Poor fools have no idea whats in store for them! I'm good for the 22nd.
Siren 17, O'Day 222, CP 19, CP 25, Sunday Cat

Bob23

Next time you're on LBI, give a call. We'd be honored for you to bring us coffee!!
Ok..Ryan's in. Who else will throw in their lot with us??

K3v1n

1981 Com-Pac 16 MK I

www.emptynestsailing.com
Panacea SailBlog

Tim Gardner

I guess the surprise visit by myself and Mas is no longer on the table.  On the 22nd, I'll be in Sunny Florida for a few weeks.

Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.

Mas

Hey Ya'll. This boy has been back on the snow (yup that's right!) and out of the loop. Just noticed all of the flurry on dates and Tim divulging our stealth visit. Figured we might not get past NJ border patrol if expected! I'll lift a glass to ya on the 22nd!

Mas
S/V  'Mas' ' 87 CP16/2

Reighnman

Do you have ESP Bob? I was in fact on the island for a coffee operation! Please put the date for the most people to join the party, I could be knee deep in moving come Feb. 22nd. We're going to see two overpriced houses tomorrow. 

Eagleye

22nd is good for us also.  Once we lock the date we'll make hotel reservations...
-Allen
"Madame Z"   2006 Eclipse    #42

Bob23

I, the self appointed czar of the mid winter gatherings do hereby declare that the 22nd of February in the year of our Lord two thousand and twenty will be the date of the Mid Winter Gathering. All in favor, say eye. All those opposed, say eye!!

K3v1n

1981 Com-Pac 16 MK I

www.emptynestsailing.com
Panacea SailBlog

Eagleye

"Madame Z"   2006 Eclipse    #42

Bob23

Ha, great! We have two now where are the rest of you lazy rum drinkin' bilge cleaners??

Reighnman

AYE! Plus Nick and his son Gerald. Sent him the link to this forum but he's concern about Bob strong arming that $5k membership fee! He's got your cell number and might try and negotiate a deal.