Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

RARE! Silly low hours, 2000 ComPac 25 for SALE

Started by moonlight, August 11, 2019, 04:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonlight

Life has a way of redirecting.
In this case, I bought two of these new in 2000 and began a sailing school in New Orleans area...
As a result of sailing school and charters, met my beautiful wife, married, mortgaged, moved ashore (from my former home Islander 36).

In 2003, this vessel was removed from the water and dry stored for five years whilst I made different forays back into industry; always hoping to dust off the sailing school and charter operations again in the future.

In 2008, before the bust, with a resurgence of sailing interest in the marketplace (Hurricane Katrina had pretty much shut that down for a few years 2005-2008),  she got a good bottom job and went back in the water.  Then the bust; no more sailing activity.

New Barrier Coat and Bottom Job last year.  Wet stored now; no trailer, although there is a trailer for a 23 that might could be modified.

SPECS:
Hood Seaflex Roller Furling.
Inboard Westbeke 12CTwo diesel, no hour meter but I'd be amazed if it had more than 300 basis history.
H/C Pressurized Water
Cockpit and head shower
Marine Head with holding tank.
Edson Wheel Steering.

Green boot stripe and sail covers.  Sails have been stored inside since 2003.

Call (504) 606 - 9029 during regular business hours or PM for further information, pictures.

Asking $25,000; open to trades, open to reasonable discussions.  Lying just outside New Orleans, LA on Lake Pontchartrain.
David

moonlight