News:

Howdy, Com-Pac'ers!
Hope you'll find the Forum to be both a good resource and
a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

WTB: Suncat or Sunday Cat (maybe Picnic??)

Started by Renae, April 08, 2019, 10:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renae

Looking for a Suncat/Sunday Cat, 10 years old or less, without major issues.  I'm not interested in the cabin-less Suncat Daysailer model.  I would also consider a Picnic Cat but prefer the larger boats).  I live in Minnesota and would like to locate something within 500 miles or so.  Please contact me and tell me what you have to sell.

Renae

slode

This may be a bit older than you want but it's close. http://www.hoopersyachts.com/Index.cfm?PageID=11&usedboatid=2528 It's always a fun afternoon to wonder around Hooper's yard.
"Sylvia" 2006 Eclipse #41

patfurr

Renae, see my add posted a few days ago for a 2011 Sun Cat in excellent condition.
Impulse III

Desilou

I have a 2002 SunCat in Lake City, MN.
It is in storage now but it will be at the Lake City Marina slip #529 some time in May.
Have a look and maybe go for a sail.

Renae

I'm hoping to be out on Lake Pepin this summer! 

Renae

Quote from: slode on April 08, 2019, 10:36:53 AM
This may be a bit older than you want but it's close. http://www.hoopersyachts.com/Index.cfm?PageID=11&usedboatid=2528 It's always a fun afternoon to wonder around Hooper's yard.

That it is!  I was out there twice this spring before the floodwaters receded from the parking lot.  Those were some navigable waters!

I've seen the one at Hooper's.  It's in project condition, IMO.  Bill says the seller is motivated, but that's not the boat for me.  If anyone is considering buying it, I'd be happy to share my thoughts with them.

slode

Great to hear there are/will be a couple other Com-Pacs on Pepin!  We trailered Sylvia there a half dozen times last year and plan for about the same this year.  I also sail the lake a few times a year on my catamaran with Hobie Fleet 444.  Maybe we'll have to hook up when were all on the lake.
"Sylvia" 2006 Eclipse #41

Renae