a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

CLR attendance

Started by kickingbug1, March 15, 2019, 06:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kickingbug1

CLR sailors, as soon as you can let me know if you are going to attend the event this year. you can contact me on the site or at fordtruck52@yahoo or at 317) 292-0258. have questions, I have the answers
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

alsantini

The plan is to be there all week.  Really looking forward to it.  Thanks for all you guys do!
Sail On   Al

kickingbug1

thanks al. looking forward to seeing you there
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

PJ

Sarah and I plan to be there with Good Tidings all week staying aboard if staying on hook is an option.
s/v Good Tidings

kickingbug1

pj, check with west access marina, as everyone will be keeping their boat there. a campground is just north of there as well and I  one could stay on the hook in the nearby cove. the marina is the best bet with showers and shore power. whichever, we look forward to meeting and sailing with you. any questions text me at 317) 292-0258

crazycarl

Joanie and i will be there.
Staying on board in the marina.
In past years the marina was only $20 a night.  Best bargain around!
Oriental, "The Sailing Capitol of North Carolina".

1985 Compac 19/II  "Miss Adventure"
1986 Seidelmann 295  "Sur La Mer"

Christopher

I plan to attend.  I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks,

Chris
Second Wind

rogerschwake

Planning on making the trip from Iowa again for the great gettogether. Hope to see everyone there this year.

ROGER

rogerschwake

Things have changed a little here, I have sold ''Cherish'' my Sun Cat. So won't be coming to the CLR. Can't explain why I sold her, just seamed like the wright thing to do at the time. Do have a radio controlled CR914 sailboat to get some sailing in.

ROGER

crazycarl

Whaaaaaat?

Well what ever the reason roger, you're always welcome to sail with us.

alsantini

Room on my boat too Roger. 

kickingbug1

come on rog make the trip and give someone saililng lessons. you gotta come

ddg23

I hope to be there but I will not arrive until late Monday afternoon.  Roger you have to come, who is going to drink Amberbock beer with me?
Dan

crazycarl

Reserved our slip today and the staff said they dont know anything about a Compac or CLR group coming down.

What's up?

kickingbug1

hey guys, if you called in your registration and talked to a younger girl your reservation may not have been recorded. I checked today and found that carl and I and one other were the only reservations they had. I would advise you to call them and verify. the place changed hands they have had some unreliable employees at the desk. I talked with the owner and would advise others to do the same. at 20 bucks a night its pretty reasonable and as others can attest a nice facility,