a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Looking for Sun Cat

Started by Byron of Bedford, December 09, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron of Bedford

Looking for a Sun Cat in good condition. Budget is $10k max. preferably less. Thanks!

john smith

Not sure where Bedford is located but I'll give this a try.  Due to life, the 2001 Suncat I bought a couple of years ago is still sitting in my yard.  Sailed her once in a NC lake, and fell in love.  I had figured that retiring from the marine surveying profession would allow me time to play on a nice boat.  Unfortunately demands on my time have prevented me from having any fun.  Now involved in a new business venture I don't see me sailing any time soon.  The vessel comes with many bells and whistles, including: full cover; bimini; new rub rail; 12v bilge pump; solar charger;  shore power circuit with marine battery charger; battery condition gauge; LED lights; Honda outboard; galvanized trailer; teak cockpit sole; interior cushions; custom AC and DC electrical panels, ground tackle, with hawse pipe; cabin fan, and I'm sure other niceties that just don't come to mind at this moment.  Needing the money for my new exploits, here's the deal - $5000 cash.  Located in Beaufort County (midway between Charleston, and Savannah).  My loss, your gain.  John Smith 843 846-9561