Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

BBMWG #?

Started by Bob23, November 03, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagleye

Ok Folks,
We are officially retired and living the good life as of last Friday.  With that being said, pick a date, any date, and we will arrange our busy schedule to make it happen.  It is going to be a challenge to figure out this retirement thingy...like, what are we going to do tomorrow?  Well there is always the honey dew list. 
Lambertville sounds great. We had a blast last time.  Suzie is still healing from foot surgery but is doing well and making progress. (She is retired too). 
Tim and Vicki,....are prayers are with you and the only plans we have considered so far is to do a trip to SML in the summer.  Ya never know....the only thing keeping us in New York State is our grandkids. lol
Looking forward to seeing you all and to actually doing some sailing this year.
-Allen
"Madame Z"   2006 Eclipse    #42

lkm

I'm a maybe, possibly on Jan 26, and have marked the date. 
Congrat's Allen!
Tim, I've not met you, but I'll say a prayer anyway.
2005 Eclipse #20 - Figaro

Bob23

Congratulations Allen!
   Wow, you'll have so much time to polish that anchor of yours. Sounds like a side business could develop- can I send you mine next?
  The going date so far is January 26th so if we can stick with that, it'll be easier for all to schedule. The Admiral are visiting the Lambertville area today and I want to check out a new restaurant: "The Inn of the Hawke". I'll let you all know how it is; another option.
   More later, mates!!
Bob23

Finbar Beagle

Looking good for Jan 26. Wife Admiral is having surgery on the 31st, so no risk of FEMA calling her in to work.  May look for a local B&B, as rum will be flowing.
Brian, Finbar Beagle's Dad

CP 19 MkII- Galway Terrapin, Hull 372
Northern Barnegat Bay, NJ

Bob23

Fantastic! Both Inn of the Hawke and Lambertville Station have accommodations of some sort.

K3v1n

OOOH! I forgot, I might be down in Florida the end of Jan.(date still undetermined)
1981 Com-Pac 16 MK I

www.emptynestsailing.com
Panacea SailBlog

JERSEY SHORE TRAILER SAILERS

Bob23

Ahoy all!!
  Restarting this thread, I hereby nominate January 26th as THE date. (Can't please everyone) and too much time has gone by so weigh in, me hearties will you? The 2 nominations for location are within minutes of each other and I can make reservations at each place. So before you all get hung over in a few days, post here if you're coming so I can get a headcount. If you can't make it, please email me a note from your doctor or face serious penalties!
   Tim, our prayers will be for you and Vicki on the 9th.
For the cause...Bob23

Reighnman

Siren 17, O'Day 222, CP 19, CP 25, Sunday Cat

Eagleye

Suzie and I are in.
Thanks Bob.

K3v1n

Okay we are in, not going to FLA until February. As for location I'd go with cheaper and the one more willing to accept us rowdy sailors. ;)
1981 Com-Pac 16 MK I

www.emptynestsailing.com
Panacea SailBlog

JERSEY SHORE TRAILER SAILERS

Finbar Beagle

Ellen and I are in, will stay the night.

We will probably arrive in afternoon, as admiral says she intends to shop that day in New Hope.  There is an Irish/vikng shop that has a wooden dragon head that woul look great on Terrapin bow..,

Happy new year

Bob23

Aha!! So the game is afoot!!

Eagleye

Bob,
We are making plans to come down on Friday and leave on Sunday so whatever time and venue is good for us. 
-Allen

Bob23

Perfect!!
The headcount, as it now stands:
Bob23 and the Admiral - 2
Kev and Lesa - 2
Pedro and Becky - 2
Allen and Suzie - 2
Mary and Barbara - 2 (Barbara may not be attending but Marty assures me if she can't he'll draft another unlikely victim)
Ryan - 1   (But why don't you drag your wife along so she can see firsthand the kind of wharf rats you hang out with)
Brian and Ellen - 2
Larry and Lexi - 2
TOTAL                    up to 16 and yes, I needed to use my toes to count!

Wow, this is like the grand meeting of the great minds of the East Coast Compac-o-nauts! If I've omitted anyone, please chime in here. Today I'll be making dinner reservations for the 26th and I'll post back here soon with a confirmation.   

Finbar Beagle

Great update, and organization.  Makes me wonder what is happening to Bob lately...

I just booked a room for Ellen and myself at the Lambertville Station Inn.  A bit pricey, but the BBBMG does not happen everyday.  We plan to do some exploring on Saturday (translate as "Shopping" without really buying anything.  I do not understand it, but it keeps Ellen happy.)

Looking forward to it.

Regrards,
Brian