a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Com-Pac 27 for sale, 'Sea Witch', 1993 with 18hp Westerbeke

Started by redfishnc, October 21, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redfishnc

1993 Com-Pac 27 for sale. New Precision sails.  New stack-pak,bimini and connector.  California dodger 5 years old.  New holding tank increased size to 14 gal with macerator pump, included step on tank to ease going below.  New 15 gal fuel tank with gauge mounted inside lazarette for easy viewing, no more crawling below to view.  Have all records for maintenance.  Lumitec touch dimmable LED lighting.  Led lighting in engine compartment.  Manson anchor with 25' of 5/16"chain and 150' rode.  Spare high tensile danforth anchor.  Leather wrapped wheel and grab bars on sides of dodger.  18hp Westerbeke (serviced regularly) with 3 blade prop will move boat well even under adverse conditions when you really need it to (raw water pump replaced 2017). Mast mounted jib pole with cover.  Rigged for spinnaker and have all components except spinnaker. 2 sets hatchboards, one solid and one set with tinted  windows.  2017 replaced freshwater pump and added bladder to reduce cycling.  Replaced freshwater piping with PEX.  Garmin 740 touchscreen GPS and Raymarine series 60 gauges including depth, wind and autopilot.  California dodger has grab bars sides and rear.  BBQ grill mounted on stern and I added a 6# aluminun propane tank with factory bracket to rail, no more 1# bottles to leak.  West Marine inflatable stored in climate controlled garage with 2 hp Honda motor.  Motor mount on rear safety rail.  Just cleaned and serviced winches. 2018 replaced 3 bank battery charger.  Added mast mounted foredeck light.  Replaced all water heater components.  Replaced sink fixture. Compass factory serviced 2017. 2017 new Raritan Superflush toilet.  New bottom paint in July 2018.  Priced at 25k pre-broker price, boat will go to broker in December.   Contact me at 910-599-5882.

deisher6

Hey Wayne:
Best of luck selling her.

For what it is worth, this is a very nice sailboat.  If I had listened to Wayne about 5-6 years ago I would have save a bunch of time and some money in order to enjoy a ComPac-27.  Sea With is a well cared for and equipped boat, offered at a pretty fair price.

If anyone is looking for a ComPac 27 she worth looking at and considering.

regards charlie

zemurray

redfishnc

Thanks Charlie.  Decided to keep my fishing boat and it was not an easy decision.  Search 'SV Sea Witch' on FB and there are more pics and details.