Hull  (# 184)
LOA   20 ft.
LWL   16 ft.
Beam  7 ft.
Draft     2 ft.
Disp.  2,000 lbs.
Shoal Draft Keel 800 lbs.
Mast height above water line 25 ft.
Hull is painted with black Imron paint and has a hard mirror finish. Bottom was taken down to gelcoat and barrier coated in 2008. Interlux Micron CSC red bottom paint applied as required. (Last applied in May 2017) Boat has been stored indoors during the off season the past several years

Motor
2012 Torqueedo Travel 1003 LS
Mint condition with new battery (2018). Factory recommended 5 yr. service done in April 2017.
This electric motor weighs a total of 20 lbs and features a  LiPo battery with GPS control system. At full throttle it will move the CP19 at hull speed, over 5 knots. At 2.5 knots it can go 20 miles on one charge. Will include a spare prop, sheer pin and a Garelick  Outboard Motor Carrier (Dolly)
Sails
Custom fabricated North Sails in excellent shape. Cleaned and serviced, as required, every year.
Roller Furling Jib (CDI Flexible Furler 1) Original hank on jib in like new condition is included.
Sunbrella custom sail, furler, tiller and motor covers new 2009. They match the custom made Sunbrella interior bunks and cockpit cushion. All well maintained and it excellent condition.
Rigging
All blocks replaced in 2009 with high quality hardware.
All lines lead to cockpit. Standing and running rigging in very good condition.
Trailer
2008 Loadrite,  Custom Built NB4 ST52 V Bunk w/ Torsion Independent Axels ,Disc Brakes, LED Lights and Bearing Buddies   New tires in 2015, new trailer tongue jack in 2017. Trailer is well maintained and in excellent condition.
Equipment
Ida Sailor foil rudder 2007
Upgraded Garelick multi-position Motor Mount.
Fortress Titanium Anchor in Like New Condition
New teak hatchboards 2017
Stainless steel swim ladder
Custom Sunbrella cockpit and interior bunk/ V berth cushions. Also have a custom cut indoor/outdoor carpet for the V berth that matches floor carpet.
Custom tile cockpit floor mat (same material as the solar panel is mounted on)
This boat has the ?kitchen option? which includes  built in sink and fold up table in cabin.
Porta-potti in like new condition, never used.
Fully functioning electrical system w/12 volt battery, power distribution panel, all navigation and interior lights and solar panel charging with a Morningstar Charge Controller (15 Watt Nature Power Solar Panel new 2017)
AquaMeter Prestige Compass 2009, like new condition
Automatic Rule-Mate Electric Bilge Pump (in addition to hand operated built in bilge pump
Will Include a West Marine hand-held VHF Marine Radio w/chargers in perfect working order.
Wind vane
4 opening Bronze Port Holes with screens
Fire Extinguisher
Upgraded Garli
Dock lines & fenders
Will include many extra parts and ?bits and pieces? collected over the years.
I found this boat to be an exceptional looking, well built and stable sailboat in good condition in 2007. A great "pocket cruiser". Over my 12 years owning it I have striven to add many upgrades  make it better each year.  Unfortunately, due to a knee problem I must to sell it. It is ready to go - sailing. Boat is located in Quakertown, PA.
Price: $7,800.00
email: gilweiss@verizon.net
text or call Gil at 215-620-1723

Wayne J

CP-16/2 1986
Catalina Capri 14.2 1985
Richmond, Virginia

ngwhitman

Gil,

My wife and I will be traveling from our home in SC to our summer cottage in coastal Maine the first week in early June. If your boat is still for sale I'd like to stop and take a look. Please keep me updated on the status of the boat. Thanks.

Neil Whitman

Gil Weiss

My boat has a tentative buyer. He is coming up from Georgia next Thursday May 31st. If anything changes I will get back to you  immediately. Thanks, Gil

ngwhitman