a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Compac 16 1976 complete basic boat Southern Maryland

Started by m13, September 21, 2017, 08:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m13

Hutchins Compac 16 fixed keel shallow draft sailboat. Perfect shallow water "pocket cruiser" for the Chesapeake and tributaries. This is a solid basic 1976 compac 16, with no built in berthing, completely open below deck so ready for you own customizing. Full set of sails and ready to sail. Comes with swim ladder and outboard mount. Last used three seasons ago and ready for new home and ready to sail and enjoy. Trailer has extended tongue for easy launch. Clear Maryland title with boat as well as the trailer. These little cruisers are proven steady and safe due to 450 pound fixed keel and only draws 18 inches of water.   https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/boa/d/sailboat-compac-16/6310105778.html
John

Bilgemaster

Actually, this boat is already being discussed in the main CP-16s forum here.  I brought it up there, though I now see I probably should have just mentioned it in this Classifieds forum.

She's a pretty little boat.

m13

UPDATE!....The trailer for this boat now has a clear Maryland title. Come and get her and enjoy!

m13

bump, priced reduced, now $2000. both boat and trailer titled in Maryland.

m13

Bump again, price lowered to 1750. both boat and trailer titled in maryland.

m13

Mas

Hey John, everyone has a price they believe something is worth but the reality of it is something is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I know the price of 16's pretty well and just helped a friend acquire an 87' mk2 for less than you are asking. Given the state of yours i believe you will need to go south of a grand to move her anytime soon. You may wish to reach out to Bob23 with an offer he can't refuse as he has been looking for one at a really low gotta fix it up price for a while.

Good luck in your quest, but truly you're gunna have to go low to mover her. You listening Bob? Help John move that boat!
S/V  'Mas' ' 87 CP16/2

Bob23

Might be sold....craigslist link ain't linkin' up!!

5monkeys

Keith

5monkeys
1982 Com-pac 19-Napoli
1981 Coronado 15--Sold
Herndon VA 20170

K3v1n

1981 Com-Pac 16 MK I

www.emptynestsailing.com
Panacea SailBlog

JERSEY SHORE TRAILER SAILERS

Bob23