Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Owner's gallery?

Started by K3v1n, August 14, 2005, 12:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

multimedia_smith

Hi Guys...
Hope all is well with y'all... we're enjoying the start/peak of our season here in October... yes the winds are nice, the weather is finally cool enough to venture out (and cool enough to touch the deck, seats, and coaming).

I was wondering if you had ever been able to "link" the old gallery to the new one... I still can see more pics on the old one... as well as the owners pages...

Is there a way to "click and drag" them into the new program?

Thanks

Dale

crbakdesign

Hi Dale,

Did a bit of fall sailing yesterday, too.   There was a nice chop out on the lake, and some whitecaps were ablowing.  The winds were up and steady out of the Northwest, and the air felt cool but nice.  My GPS batteries were low, so my actual speed I'm aguessing, but the wind was howling through the shrouds, "Steadfast" was up on her beams and I was pulling hard on the winches.  Musta been hauling over 5 knts.  Good day for a sail!

We're looking at doing another batch load of the pics from the old gallery owner's pages.  We held off doing anything for a while to see if some owners' decide to use the same pics in new albums.  Unfortunately to protect the gallery, regular users are not able to batch load pics, which means that when the site admin loads them, all the pics will be credited to the admin.  This may be the only way to ensure that the whole collection gets in one place.  I think we can set up a closed category which could be called " old gallery owner's images."  New images should be added to new albums you can create in the users gallery.

Hopefully take care of this in the next week or so.