a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

CLR attendance

Started by kickingbug1, March 15, 2019, 06:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christopher

I am confirming my attendance.  I sent Steve a message but I'm not sure you got it.  I called the marina a month ago or so to make a reservation.  I was told at the time that I didn't need to make a reservation because plenty of slips are available and she would make sure she puts all of us CLR folks together.  I'm looking forward to it and I'm glad Crazy Carl can make it.

kickingbug1

chris , I was told the same thing months ago however, I would call just to make sure. also we will be placed together down front. see you there
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

crazycarl

Brought the boat home from storage and getting it ready!

It's been 2 years for us, can't wait to see how tall steve has grown!
Oriental, "The Sailing Capitol of North Carolina".

1985 Compac 19/II  "Miss Adventure"
1986 Seidelmann 295  "Sur La Mer"

kickingbug1

at thisto  point I should be starting shrink (height-wise)
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

Salty19

We're not going to be able to make it this year. Just too much to do and have been traveling way too much lately.

Ya'll have fun--keep the pointy side up!!!
"Island Time" 1998 Com-pac 19XL # 603

Tim Gardner

At least someone besides Salty will win the race!
Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.

kickingbug1

cant remember when he won,  hmmmmm

kickingbug1

yeah, I think mike did win one time. that's when he took everything out of his boat and left it on the dock. I figured becky would be left there as well.  hahaha  just kidding what year was that mike (for the trophy) ?

Bob23

I'm not gonna be able to make it this year gents. We're closing the business down for the week of the 4th and there's much to be done this week...I'm sure I'll miss another epic event, twas the most legal fun I've ever had when I was there! So enjoy, fair winds and favorable tides (hahaha) to you! And may the PBR flow evermore!!
Cheers!!
Bob23 from the south of NJ!

kickingbug1

bob.you will be missed, we totally understand. that  is one long ass trip from new jersey.