a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

New CP-23IV - Mfg. Photos

Started by stacynmark, November 22, 2006, 12:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve brown

StacyMark, Sorry to tell you that I canceled my trip to the show due to the storm. They are predicting windy lake effect snow for Syracuse today and Saturday.  Seeing your new boat on Sunday will be an experience you will never forget, I am sure. Congratulations again and very happing sailing to you all. Regards, Steve

stacynmark

We made it on Sunday and saw our boat.  It was everything I had hoped and then some.  Though I know I'm biased, however, our Compac was the most beautiful vessel in the place.  Next step is to get it in the water later in April.  Will provide an update after our maiden voyage...
Mark

stacynmark

Here are pictures from the Syracuse Boat Show in February to close out this message stream.  Next step, put her in Seneca Lake for her maiden voyage before Memorial Day.  We got 9" of snow last night,  but it won't be long before my family and I can enjoy her.

Mark

http://com-pacowners.com/gallery2/displayimage.php?album=60&pos=0

steve brown

stacynmark, Thanks for the great photos of your new 23. She is gorgeous.  Seneca Lake should be a nice place to sail on. I stopped at the marina there just off the Thruway. We had 18 inches of snow last night. My boat got covered again. Maybe I can trailer out there someday and join you on the water. Congratulations again. Steve