a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Trailer for Horizon Cat wanted

Started by Al, September 12, 2024, 01:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

I have my HC for sale, as I've 'aged out'.  I have a potential buyer, but he/we need an appropriate trailer.  He plans on trailering it from the midwest to Florida each Winter.  Does anyone have one that will meet the needs?  We have both searched in our areas for one, with no luck.  thanks,
Al,  New Bern, NC    2021 Horizon Cat 'Petit Chat'
Previous - CP-16, CP-23, CP27, 28ft wooden cat
"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole

MarshHen

Hi AL.  Gulf Island Sails (FL) has a new trailer for a Horizon Cat listed at $4,658 as an option price.  Congratulations on your potential sale and good luck with the trailer search.

Michael
michael.sutton@atlanticboatandmarine.com

Al

Thanks Michael,
Their website shows "Road King" trailers, which has a dealer about 20 mi. away.  I'll contact them tmw, if their prices incl. shipping, that looks good.
Al,  New Bern, NC    2021 Horizon Cat 'Petit Chat'
Previous - CP-16, CP-23, CP27, 28ft wooden cat
"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole

Andre

I bought a new Magic Tilt trailer through a Com-Pac dealer in Norwalk CT in 2017 for my HC which was in Norwalk. Very nice quad trailer with disk brakes. Around $5k. I didn't shop around because of very tight time constraints to get the HC from CT to NJ. Shipping from Florida was waived or reduced (can't remember now) because C-P had a delivery coming up to the area on a flat bed and they piggy-backed my trailer on that.

Andre