a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Image Gallery Problems

Started by peckg, August 23, 2006, 09:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peckg

I created a new image gallery.  It says that it is in the member galleries and the images show up in last additions and random images but I have no icon in the CPYOA member galleries (only CaptK and Paul do).  Also, how would I uplaod an image to another gallery, such as sunsets and seascapes (or edit one that I already have there)?

Thanks in advance.

Peck

Paul

I see that the members page has listed 12 albums, but only two are accessable, CaptK's and mine.  Also, I see your random files listed.  In addition, the counter has been re-set on number of times photos have been viewed.  Maybe some maintainance is going on, not sure.  I'll be uploading some more photos at the end of the weekend, more than likely, so will check things out then, too.

Can't help other than verifying that we're seeing the same thing.

Paul

multimedia_smith

Hi...
I don't see the "owner's pages" section of the new gallery look.

When I go to the old link:

http://www.com-pacowners.com/4images/

it takes you to the old page where there is a link to the "owner's pages"
where I can get to my page (link below)

http://www.com-pacowners.com/4images/categories.php?cat_id=32

How can these pages be made accessible to the new gallery interface?

THanks

Dale

crbakdesign

Hi Dale  (and to all)

The user listing in the catalog page is not showing any of our member's albums at this point.   The albums are there and you can view the latest as they are added.   Apparently this is a known bug in the program.  There is a fix, which CaptK had been working on.  I expect now that all the storm excitement has died down in the Carolinas, the internet service at his marina will be restored shortly and we will have a solution shortly.   Sorry for the inconvenience.

multimedia_smith

Thanks so much for getting back... I don't know if everyone appreciates the amount of work it takes to make this site work...  I am currently finally putting together a site for my production company and it truly has to be a labor of love...

In the meantime, I'm glad I kept the old interface on my "favorites" list. 

played "hookie" and sailed all afternoon on Lake Ponchartrain today... we had another front come through... fall is finally on the way!

Thanks Again

Dale