a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

CP 25 in Vermont

Started by Restharrow, May 04, 2014, 05:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Restharrow

Well we did it.  We now have CP 25 hull #5 located in Vermont.  We're excited to get 'er launched in Lake Champlain for the summer.  In late summer we'll tow her again and go to Penobscot Bay, Maine.  Lovely boat with LOTS of extras.
Anyone have any idea of how many CP25 are remaining?
Also, how do I include (attach) a photo?

Steve
CP 25 - Lake Champlain
CP 25
Lake Champlain, Vt. and coast of Maine
FaceBook RestHarrow Farm and Boatworks

jthatcher

how was your trip out west, Steve?   Congrats on  bringing her home..   if all goes well,  I will get to Champlain sometime in July..  and I will be there for my daughter's wedding  on the 19th of July.. with or without the boat!     Looking forward to pics and stories..   jt

TedW

Steve, Congrats on your new cp-25. I own one of those remaining 25s. We sail ours on Lake Huron. (So far just one season) My wife and I love the boat. Not sure how many are out there, but mine was launched in 2000 and it's hull number 20. As for pictures. I just asked my daughter to post a couple. She did it in minutes. Hope to see your pictures soon. Good Luck!  Ted

frank

Congrats!!!. They're a great shallow draft cruiser. I ordered the last one they built...hull #51. Hutchins deemed them not economic to produce as the material/labour were too close to the 27. There will be no more.
Small boats: God's gift to young boys and older men